Certified Cardiac Monitoring Technician
G Medical Innovations is a next-generation mHealth company that is utilizing patented wireless technologies, proprietary information technology and service platforms to empower a new generation of consumers, patients, and providers. We strive to raise the quality and cost-effectiveness of care with enhanced patient compliance and the delivery of clinically relevant reporting to make a measurable positive impact in the lives of those we serve.
• Review patient’s ECG data and related algorithm findings for clinical accuracy and completeness.
• Effectively communicate ECG abnormalities by notifying physicians as required according to physician notification protocol
• Perform 100% of the quality assurance behind the final report delivered to the physician, and provide report format modifications and additions as requested
• Maintain compliance with job specific proficiency requirements, including CCT certification (RN or Paramedic may qualify)
• Continuously develop clinical knowledge, particularly ECG rhythm interpretation skills
• Communicate with internal and external customers
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a telemetry/monitor technician, Holter scanner or other specialty requiring ECG interpretation
• Associate degree or two years college course work preferred
• Certified Cardiographic Technician (CCT)
• Intermediate level PC proficiency
• Excellent attention to detail
• Positive attitude and team player
• Ability to use critical thinking skills
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Knowledge of medical terminology specific to Cardiology
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
• Great work ethic and a desire to provide high quality outcomes (reports) to our clients and patients
• Located in Collierville, TN. This role is an on-site role, and will not be remote.
• Monday through Friday 8 hour shifts. Weekends 12 hour shifts.
• Advancement opportunities for QA and Supervisor status.
• We offer an excellent benefit and salary package!