DevonWay Enterprise Account Executive
DevonWay is a growing software company with products that help large organizations in high-reliability industries improve virtually any operational process. At DevonWay, your input and effort will make a big difference. With about eighty employees, we have a strong, supportive culture that values our customers and each other. We are proud of our 100% implementation success rate and amazing customer roster, including the U.S. Department of Energy, GE Healthcare, Los Alamos National Lab, EDF Energy, and Biogen. What enables us to successfully deliver to enterprise, government, and global customers is our innovative and highly configurable technology platform on which we build our products. At DevonWay, you will work with smart and fun colleagues on great technology, have an impact, help exceptional customers that everyone has heard of, and learn a lot.
DevonWay is based in San Francisco, with additional offices in Salt Lake City, Charlotte, Portland, and Munich.
As a DevonWay Account Executive you will be given the training and coaching needed to bring out the best in you, enabling you to excel in your role as a next generation sales leader.
We are looking for people who are focused and driven with a strong sales DNA and who would like to
work in supportive and team environment. In this role you will enjoy being part of a winning sales culture
that has a need for achievement and a willingness to take on any task to achieve that success.
If you are looking to develop a career and have an intense work ethic, great business and sales acumen,
an insatiable desire to grow and learn, and have mobility within a rapidly growing, stable, and global
company this is a great growth career opportunity.
Charlotte Office or Remote
Key areas of responsibility:
· Serve in a leading role on the DevonWay sales team to expand DevonWay’s customer base by
· prospecting and closing new business.
· Align with middle, senior, and executive management within customer accounts.
· Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts.
· Manage a pipeline logging accurate data and forecasts accurately using DevonWay’s CRM.
· Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual quotas and targets.
· Deliver effective presentations/demonstrations with compelling business value and alignment.
· Collaborate with pre-sales, delivery, and products to align and ensure customer goals are met.
· Ensure that customer engagement from the DevonWay team is consistent with overall account strategy.
· Follow account financials, contracts, and invoicing to ensure customer payments are collected and contracts remain current.
· Actively engage in industry networking organizations to establish credibility and develop referrals for new opportunities.
· The AEs tasks also includes writing proposals, overseeing RFPs, initiating meetings, conducting demonstrations, and responding to inbound leads to adapt to priorities as driven by business development campaigns, and strategic sales efforts.
· 3-5+ years of proven success as a software/services sales professional with a track record that aligns with net new business.
· Experience in selling EAM, EH&S, or QMS software solutions to large global organizations preferred.
· Strong business acumen and confidence/comfort meeting with and selling to senior executives.
· Adept ability to create strong customer relationships and leverage them for cross-sell opportunities, with expert sales process management skills.
· Basic technical ability with Microsoft Office 365 products, LinkedIn / other social media platforms, and remote meeting tools (IE. GoToMeeting).
· Positive and strong phone, listening, and writing skills.
· Ability to work in a high-energy sales environment while being a team player.
· Ability to create an instant rapport with prospects and communicate the DevonWay value proposition.
· Coachable, disciplined and a self-starter who has an innate desire to do well and who can deliver results.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
Company Information: DevonWay, Inc., http://www.devonway.com