DevonWay Human Resources Associate
DevonWay is a growing software company with products that help large organizations in high-reliability industries improve virtually any operational process. At DevonWay, your input and effort will make a big difference. With about eighty employees, we have a strong, supportive culture that values our customers and each other. We are proud of our 100% implementation success rate and amazing customer roster, including the U.S. Department of Energy, GE Healthcare, Los Alamos National Lab, EDF Energy, and Biogen. What enables us to successfully deliver to enterprise, government, and global customers is our innovative and highly configurable technology platform on which we build our products. At DevonWay, you’ll work with smart and fun colleagues on great technology, have an impact, help exceptional customers that everyone has heard of, and learn a lot.
DevonWay is based in San Francisco, with additional offices in Salt Lake City, Charlotte, and Portland.
This position is for a part time Human Resources Associate reporting to the Director of Finance and HR. This is an integral position that will be responsible for the day-to-day functions of all HR related functions including recruiting, compensation analysis, and benefits management. The HR Associate schedule can be flexible and remote but time in the office will be encouraged if possible.
The position will require about 20 hours/week to start and has the potential to grow into a full-time position with benefits depending on company needs and employee growth goals.
Any, including remote, but preference given to Salt Lake City.
Key areas of responsibility:
· Perform biweekly payroll preparation and submission
· Assist with analyzing employee salaries, bonuses, rewards, and commissions
· Evaluate benefits investment strategy annually
· Ensure ongoing compliance with all HR-related regulations
· Prepare and submit annual EEO and VETS reports
· Assist with recruitment, termination, promotions, and discipline in accordance with HR methodologies and labor laws
· Suggest, plan, and execute employee engagement programs
· Ability to follow instruction and work independently
· Ability to proactively communicate needs, priorities, challenges, and recommendations
· Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
· Excellent oral and written communication skills reflecting solid customer service in person and via the telephone and email
· Excellent organizational abilities, attention to detail, promptness, dependability, and discretion with sensitive and confidential information
· Associate’s or bachelor’s degree required in related field
· Ability to pass a criminal background check
· U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required
Company Information: DevonWay, Inc., http://www.devonway.com