Sales Development Representative
DevonWay is a growing software company with products that help large organizations in high-reliability industries improve virtually any operational process. At DevonWay, your input and effort will make a big difference. With about seventy employees, we have a strong, supportive culture that values our customers and each other. We are proud of our 100% implementation success rate and amazing customer roster, including the U.S. Department of Energy, GE Healthcare, Los Alamos National Lab, EDF Energy, and Biogen. What enables us to successfully deliver to enterprise, government, and global customers is our innovative and highly configurable technology platform on which we build our products. At DevonWay, you will work with smart and fun colleagues on great technology, have an impact, help exceptional customers that everyone has heard of, and learn a lot.
DevonWay is based in San Francisco, with additional offices in Salt Lake City, Charlotte, Portland, and Munich.
· Generate contact lists for outbound dialing campaigns
· Cold call prospects for a significant portion of each day
· Work with account executives to research, identify, and penetrate target accounts
· Use CRM software and other sales tools to track follow ups and document activity
· Measure and work against sales performance metrics
· Continue to develop knowledge of target markets, DevonWay products, and technology platform
· Actively participate in sales campaigns to generate and qualify leads
· Ability to communicate effectively with senior managers and IT professionals, and present enterprise software messaging with confidence
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills necessary to make data-driven improvements to outbound strategies
· Strong writing skills to draft high-quality, succinct, compelling emails and other content
· Ability to discuss customer requirements and help align the benefits of DevonWay software with the specific business challenges prospective customers face
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, strong decision-making ability, and attention to detail
· Company Information: DevonWay, Inc., http://www.devonway.com