Podcast Host and Pre-Production Agent
Neurohacker Collective Podcast: Collective Insights
Qualifications and Background
- Broad experience with cognitive enhancement, neurohacking, philosophy, movement and health related topics
- Online research skills
- Writing ability
- Experience with hosting podcasts or interviews
- Good with scheduling
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Nice to Haves:
- Formal background in relevant biological sciences: pharmacology, psychiatry, biochemistry, molecular biology, neuroscience, neurology, integrative medicine, nutrition, etc.
- Background in systems theory/complexity science
- Ability to write academic and general purpose content
- Ability to speak on these topics—live, audio, and video
- Familiarity with integrative medicine
- Reports to: Director or Marketing
- Works with: All team members
- Plan topics and prepare questions for each podcast guest
- Host the podcast and steer direction of conversation to align with NHC values and mission
- Schedule podcast guests with production schedule in mind
- Write shows notes for each episode
- Understand all the legal compliance issues associated with health and claim related topics
- Understand the products, mission, and NHC philosophy intimately
- Drive sales and increase revenue through education and engagement
Key Performance Indicators:
- Everyone who interacts with NHC should ultimately become a company evangelist, whether or not our current products are right for them.
- Engagement metrics: Consistently growing number of downloads on the podcast, positive reviews, traffic driven to site through podcast, and sales numbers from podcast
- To help develop a life changing, category defining technology company.
- To work with a team of cutting edge thought leaders, scientists, entrepreneurs, industry experts, activists and visionaries - and an extended team of global influencers.
- To learn a tremendous amount (about neuroscience, medicine, psychology, philosophy, evolution, business, leadership, communication, etc.) and be stretched and supported to grow personally and professionally.
- To be supported in optimizing your own cognitive capabilities and psychological development with the best resources currently available anywhere.
- To apply your full talents and heart to a project worthy of dedication.
- To work with great people in a positive environment in coastal Encinitas.
Key Culture Elements:
- Category defining company focused on optimizing human wellbeing and capability globally.
- Advancing the cutting edge of consciousness studies, positive psychology, and neuroscience.
- Philosophically aligned with ethical, intentional, human optimization.
- Extremely progressive cultural values, regarding politics, economics, the environment, religion and spirituality, relationships and sexuality, and pretty much everything.
- Transparent honest workplace, real friendships between team members, no corporate facades, no elephants to avoid - while being able to hold appropriate confidentialities and act with discernment and discreteness where relevant.
- Early startup phase company with seasoned executive team and clear plans for rapid growth to a game changing global company.
- Partnered with many leading academic and scientific institutions with world class partners.
- Cultural hybrid of Xavier Academy, Singularity University, Greenpeace, Skunkworks, MIT, Esalen, Camp David, Google, Burning Man, and a typical tech startup.
- Our mission is to create technologies for radical neurological optimization - to empower people to realize their full potential.
- Team: The members of the executive team have previously created and ran global engineering think tanks, colleges, disruptive technology companies, environmental non-profits, multi-billion dollar public companies, political activist organizations, and intentional communities. This new venture is the biggest and most exciting yet - upgrading the bio-hardware that consciousness runs on.
How to Apply:
- Please include a cover letter and tell us why you are awesome.
A few worthwhile items to include are:
- Why you’re interested in working with the Neurohacker Collective.
- Links to podcasts/videos you’ve been on or have hosted.
- Why it seems like a good fit.
- Description of your dream work.
- What your compensation needs are and when you’re available to start.
- The best concert you’ve ever been to.
- Any other info you’d like to share. :)