Customer Support Agent
Overview: Ensure that every Neurohacker member is supported and engaged.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Support Neurohacker Customers/Community:
- This person will work directly with the Support team to embody and uphold what remarkable customer service means to us and how we will fulfill on that.
- Respond to support tickets, emails, and phone calls in a timely and brand-aligned manner
- Engage with customer needs via email and phone and Live Chat, answering questions and helping to educate consumers + complete the sales flow
- Understand and employ clear procedures for all of the health and medical related questions.
- Escalate high level inquiries, requests and issues to the appropriate department
- Review and respond to Qualia Reviews. Publish to the site where applicable, and reach out directly to unsatisfied customers/reviews to resolve any issues
- Create and implement customer satisfaction surveys and polls to support the marketing and sales team
- Help update and expand the Neurohacker FAQ’s + Help Center
Social Media and Content Support:
- It will be this person’s responsibility to respond to social media comments and questions in a manner supportive to the Neurohacker community.
- Respond to social media messages via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- Engage and respond to YouTube, LinkedIn and Amazon comments, questions and needs.
- Help inspire, engage and educate the online Neurohacker community
- Understand all the legal compliance issues associated with health and claim related customer service questions.
- Understand the products, mission, and NHC philosophy intimately. Be able to help anyone understand any aspect of the company.
- Keep records of all customer service interactions.
- Drives sales and increases customer lifetime revenue through education and engagement.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Everyone who interacts with NHC should ultimately become a company evangelist, whether or not our current products are right for them.
- Timeliness metrics: Customer inquiry response time, timely resolution, etc.
- Satisfaction metrics: Satisfaction Surveys, Reorder rate, Lifetime customer engagement, etc.
- Customer support metrics: Excellence, Efficiency, etc.
Qualifications and Background:
- Must have experience with Zendesk, Shopify, and other CRM platforms
- Done a high volume of actual customer service and interaction
- Social Media communication/interaction background and skills
- Have a high value around service and love helping people address their needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - can navigate all personality types and emotions gracefully.
- Fundamentally loves and respects people.
- Relevant technical skills.
- Deep cultural and values match.
- Active interest in neurohacking and the related health, performance optimization, and human potential spaces.
Nice to Have:
- E-commerce experience
- Has worked in the nutraceutical space, or related health and wellness spaces, and knows the regulatory issues associated
- Science familiarity and interest.
- Has worked in startups.
Reports to: Customer Experience Manager and Director of Community
Works with: All team members
- To help develop a life changing, category defining technology company.
- To work with a team of cutting edge thought leaders, scientists, entrepreneurs, industry experts, activists and visionaries - and an extended team of global influencers.
- To learn a tremendous amount (about neuroscience, medicine, psychology, philosophy, evolution, business, leadership, communication, etc.) and be stretched and supported to grow personally and professionally.
- To be supported in optimizing your own cognitive capabilities and psychological development with the best resources currently available anywhere.
- To apply your full talents and heart to a project worthy of dedication.
- To work with great people in a positive environment in coastal Encinitas.
Key Culture Elements:
- Category defining company focused on optimizing human well being and capability globally.
- Advancing the cutting edge of consciousness studies, positive psychology, and neuroscience.
- Philosophically aligned with ethical, intentional, human optimization.
- Extremely progressive cultural values, regarding politics, economics, the environment, religion and spirituality, relationships and sexuality, and pretty much everything.
- Transparent honest workplace, real friendships between team members, no corporate facades, no elephants to avoid - while being able to hold appropriate confidentialities and act with discernment and discreteness where relevant.
- Early startup phase company with seasoned executive team and clear plans for rapid growth to a game changing global company.
- Partnered with many leading academic and scientific institutions with world class partners.
- Cultural hybrid of Xavier Academy, Singularity University, Greenpeace, Skunkworks, MIT, Esalen, Camp David, Google, Burning Man, and a typical tech startup.
- Our mission is to create technologies for radical neurological optimization - to empower people to realize their full potential.
- Team: The members of the executive team have previously created and ran global engineering think tanks, colleges, disruptive technology companies, environmental non-profits, multi-billion dollar public companies, political activist organizations, and intentional communities. This new venture is the biggest and most exciting yet - upgrading the bio-hardware that consciousness runs on.
How to Apply:
- Please include a cover letter and tell us why you are awesome.
A few worthwhile items to include are:
- Why you’re interested in working with the Neurohacker Collective.
- Why it seems like a good fit.
- Description of your dream work.
- What your compensation needs are and when you’re available to start.
- The best concert you’ve ever been to.
- Any other info you’d like to share. :)