Email Marketing Manager
Neurohacker Collective is seeking an Email Marketing Manager to help manage, build, execute and optimize our email campaigns. You will be creating marketing campaigns to drive product acquisition and engagement, and working with the team to implement them in Klaviyo. This role will work with the marketing team, the creative team and the development team, focused on creating and delivering communications to increase our brand awareness, empower our community to tell their stories and position our products as best-in-class. Individuals who would fit in on our Marketing team are those who are highly curious and persistent, who are up to date with the latest trends and best practices in email marketing, and who are hungry to continuously grow. Our ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of proven successful email marketing experience and will have a strong familiarity with our content.
• Manage and execute email communications to include triggered series and one-off emails
• Coordinate campaign deliverables with the Vice President of Marketing, the development team and creative team
• Collect and analyze data to optimize email send and campaign performance to meet goals
• Review performance and aggregate data with recommended next steps to inform ongoing strategy improvements
• Brainstorm new and creative strategies focused on driving deeper customer engagement and product affinity
• Manage email list segmentation
• Create custom reports for email performance for use at the executive level
• Develop tests for both mobile and desktop environments
• Research, implement and optimize mobile messaging tools for SMS, push notifications, and in-app messaging
• Experience using Klaviyo email marketing platform
• 3+ years of experience with an enterprise level email platform
• Demonstrated experience executing email campaigns
• Ability to create and analyze A/B and multivariate experiments via tools such as Optimizely
• Demonstrable experience managing marketing campaigns across desktop, tablet and mobile platforms
• Highly creative in identifying consumer behavior and devising campaigns that engage, inform, motivate, and convert
• Experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in email and mobile marketing and measurement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to learn and constantly expand knowledge and skill set
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising email campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Excellent Excel Skills
• Ability to work independently
To help develop a life-changing, category-defining life sciences company.
To work with a team of cutting-edge thought leaders, scientists, entrepreneurs, industry experts, activists and visionaries - and an extended team of global influencers.
To learn a tremendous amount (about neuroscience, medicine, psychology, philosophy, evolution, business, leadership, communication, etc.) and be stretched and supported to grow personally and professionally.
To be supported in optimizing your own cognitive capabilities and psychological development with the best resources currently available anywhere.
To apply your full talents and heart to a project worthy of dedication.
To have your work, study, play, and contribution all be the same thing.
Key Culture Elements:
Category defining company focused on optimizing human well being and capability globally.
Advancing the cutting edge of consciousness studies, positive psychology, and neuroscience.
Excited by the therapeutic potential of entheogens and empathogens, while generally valuing sobriety and clear-mindedness.
Philosophically aligned with ethical, intentional, human optimization.
Would be comfortable with a work trip to Burning Man while being happy to dress and act professionally as circumstances dictate.
Extremely progressive cultural values, regarding politics, economics, the environment, religion and spirituality, relationships and sexuality, and pretty much everything.
Focused on redesigning civilization to create sustainable abundance for all - rather than focused on winning at this version of it.
Transparent honest workplace, real friendships between team members, no corporate facades, no elephants to avoid - while being able to hold appropriate confidentialities and act with discernment and discreteness where relevant.
Startup phase company with a seasoned executive team and clear plans for rapid growth to a game-changing global company.
Partnered with many leading academic and scientific institutions with world-class partners.
How to Apply:
Please read the position description/responsibilities and qualifications in its entirety. If the position looks like a great match and you meet the minimum qualifications and possess the experience required, please consider applying. We look forward to meeting you!
Neurohacker Collective is located in the beautiful coastal town of Carlsbad, California. We offer a variety of high-quality Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Life, AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability, Bonus Profit Plans and a wellness stipend. We also offer free products to team members and generous friends and family discounts.
Neurohacker Collective is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender orientation or expression, marital status or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic under applicable federal or state law. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Our mission is to create products and education for radical human optimization - to empower people to realize their full potential.