Digital Marketing Manager
Neurohacker Collective is seeking a creative, best-in-class, Digital Marketing Manager, to join our Marketing team. We are looking for someone who will execute and manage marketing efforts with the objective of gaining new customers, engaging current customers, and promoting followers and subscribers. You will help refine and execute strategies to develop our brand online, grow our social media channels, increase content reach and engagement, and optimize marketing spend. Our ideal candidate is an innovative marketer with significant prior experience in ecommerce and/or lead generation and with proven successful campaigns that drove quantifiable results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Collaborate closely with the Vice President of Marketing to create and manage social media campaigns
Execute campaigns across a variety of platforms (Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn)
Present campaign insights requests on a regular and/or ad-hoc basis
Conduct creative and text optimization (A/B tests) within paid social and for branded content
Track billing from social campaigns/platforms
Implement best practices for copy, creative and audience targeting with oversight from the Vice President of Marketing
Monitor performance metrics for campaigns
Leverage emerging platforms to identify and engage with known and new audiences
Ensure campaigns are in a constant state of evolving and adapting
Qualifications and Background:
3-5 years of experience in digital marketing managing at least $50k per month in revenues and/or ad spend in 3 or more areas:
Executed a high volume of Content Optimization (Multivariate) Testing
Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to translate large data sets into actionable takeaways and insights
Strong knowledge of the existing paid marketing landscape
Enthusiasm for discovering new, emerging platforms or capabilities that increase efficiencies and engagement
Proven ability to think big (strategically, creatively, new and innovative ideas) and small (detail-oriented, minimal errors, organized, deadline-conscious, etc.)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Extreme attention to detail with the highest standards
Ability to perform in a fast-paced, evolving start-up environment
Proficiency in spreadsheet software programs
Candidates should have some experience with the following:
Data Management Platforms
Tag Management, Customer Data Platforms, and Data Hubs
Social Analytics or insights platforms (ListenFirst, Hootsuite, Gleam.io, Google Trends, or similar)
Digital marketing campaigns that include blogs, emails, mobile applications, online video, video promotions, etc.
Paid social tactics, bidding & optimization models, 3rd-party tracking, audience targeting, etc
Video creation, production, and editing
Content creation: blogs, ad copy, email text, press releases etc.
Ad creation in Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator
- To help develop a life-changing, category-defining life sciences company.
- To work with a team of cutting-edge thought leaders, scientists, entrepreneurs, industry experts, activists and visionaries - and an extended team of global influencers.
- To learn a tremendous amount (about neuroscience, medicine, psychology, philosophy, evolution, business, leadership, communication, etc.) and be stretched and supported to grow personally and professionally.
- To be supported in optimizing your own cognitive capabilities and psychological development with the best resources currently available anywhere.
- To apply your full talents and heart to a project worthy of dedication.
- To have your work, study, play, and contribution all be the same thing.
Key Culture Elements:
- Category defining company focused on optimizing human well being and capability globally.
- Advancing the cutting edge of consciousness studies, positive psychology, and neuroscience.
- Excited by the therapeutic potential of entheogens and empathogens, while generally valuing sobriety and clear-mindedness.
- Philosophically aligned with ethical, intentional, human optimization.
- Would be comfortable with a work trip to Burning Man while being happy to dress and act professionally as circumstances dictate.
- Extremely progressive cultural values, regarding politics, economics, the environment, religion and spirituality, relationships and sexuality, and pretty much everything.
- Focused on redesigning civilization to create sustainable abundance for all - rather than focused on winning at this version of it.
- Transparent honest workplace, real friendships between team members, no corporate facades, no elephants to avoid - while being able to hold appropriate confidentialities and act with discernment and discreteness where relevant.
- Startup phase company with a seasoned executive team and clear plans for rapid growth to a game-changing global company.
- Partnered with many leading academic and scientific institutions with world-class partners.
Our mission is to create products and education for radical human optimization - to empower people to realize their full potential.
Neurohacker Collective is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, mental
or physical disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender orientation or expression, marital status or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic under applicable federal or state law.