The Commit Partnership
The Partnership seeks an analytical, detail-oriented, enthusiastic and self-motivated team member to assist in managing the collection, analysis, interpretation, presentation, and dissemination of data to support Partnership activities in improving student outcomes. The Analytics Associate will report to a Manager of Analytics and work closely with many members of the Commit team whose work ranges from Early Childhood to College Access & Success. The Associate will have access to great learning experiences with opportunities to stretch themselves and will be exposed to high impact education work. Entry-level candidates will be considered.
• Plan and execute data analysis and research leading to actionable insights
• Develop reports and presentations for partners at the school district, community, and state-levels to highlight successes, needs, and progress toward goals
Assist the collection, aggregation, and synthesis of student achievement data from the Texas Education Agency, Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board, Census Bureau, and other sources
• Assist with coaching of external partners to increase their data capabilities
• Work extensively in Excel and PowerPoint and eventually Tableau and Alteryx
• Highly detail-oriented and a self-starter; accuracy is a must
• Strong analytical skills; proficiency in MS Excel required
• Desire to continuously incorporate feedback from the team and work with urgency, humility, and competing priorities; true team player
• Ability to balance multiple projects and be able to prioritize to meet strict deadlines
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills; strong written communication skills—in email, Word, and PowerPoint
• 2+ years of relevant experience preferred in a public education role, business consulting role, or business analyst role
• BA/BS degree from a competitive university with a strong academic record
• Open to rolling up your sleeves to get the job done, even if it means working over 40 hours a week on a consistent basis
• Insatiable desire to transform student achievement in North Texas and the belief that education can be an equalizer
Location: Dallas, Texas
Compensation: Salary is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should complete the application at https://tinyurl.com/Commit-Analytics-Associate, attach your resume and a one-page cover letter stating why you are interested in the role. Inquiries regarding the position can be sent to .
The Commit Partnership is an Equal Opportunity Employer that seeks to hire individuals with backgrounds similar to that of the stakeholders they serve. As an organization that embraces equity and inclusion, all employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.