Client Experience Specialist - Charlotte, NC
We are looking for a motivated self starter to strive for excellence in the merchant service industry.
We value team players and client-conscience individuals who want to make a difference for businesses by providing them the best in financial technology products and services.
Quite simply, Allegiance helps businesses to get paid. We remove friction from the payment process so business leaders can focus on what they do best… Building their business, not their back offices. And we are growing our team that sells Allegiance’s value.
As a Client Experience Specialist you will need to effectively answer and resolve customer service and terminal support inquiries from both merchants and partners. This is a B2B customer support role and the ideal candidate will have an excellent track record of providing exceptional customer service to internal and external customers. Daily customer support inquiries include, but are not limited to general customer service, terminal support, billing and statement questions, rate analysis, batch verification, terminal troubleshooting, file builds, downloads, various POS hardware and software solutions. Actively support customers by participating in outbound call campaigns and non-phone related tasks, special projects, and other support activities as required.
OPPORTUNITIES & BENEFITS
Allegiance Merchant Services is a rapidly growing company, and we are constantly adding creating new opportunities for our employees and the company as a whole. Along with growth opportunities we offer:
• Exceptional Industry Training
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
• Company Healthcare plan
• 401(k) plan
• Recession-Proof Industry
• Work hard, play hard environment that fosters teamwork.
• Ensure accurate and timely entry of merchant applications
· Work with the sales representative, business owner or partner to resolve pending issues
• Identify and resolve customer service and terminal support incoming phone calls and email.
• Assist customers in setting up their Allegiance Merchant Services solutions
• Educate merchants on products & services supported by Allegiance
• Accurately record and track all merchant related calls into CRM and ticket management system
• Educate merchants on online tools and other resources to optimize their business
• Create and Update Daily/Weekly/Monthly reporting
• Perform Outbound Calls for various campaigns and courtesy calls
• Account Updates & Maintenance
• Create / Maintain and Update Department SOP’s
• Assist sales team with equipment, gateway, and software installations.
• Properly track productivity and meet monthly with manager to review and discuss progress
• Support team in maintaining SLAs for the department.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or comparable experience
• Strong data entry skills
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Must possess a good technical aptitude and ability to multi-task
• Team player, good interpersonal skills with a high degree of initiative
• Ability to participate in rotational on-call responsibilities
• Knack for thriving in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
• Willingness to grow and expand duties and assist where needed
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Winning Attitude is a must!!!
MORE ABOUT ALLEGIANCE
Allegiance provides solutions that enables businesses to offer their customers choices on how they pay for products and services: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world’s major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services.
We are committed to providing tools and technologies that will help our customers improve and grow their business. We are also excited to deliver a range of new products that will enable our customers to accept mobile payments like ApplePay, NFC and EMV. We're a hard-working crew that's expanding fast, having amazing success and a ton of fun while doing it. We are looking to add new stars to our team quickly. Don’t miss this opportunity to start an exciting career focused on you and your development. Apply Today!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is the policy of Allegiance to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.