WHO IS ALLEGIANCE?
Allegiance Merchant Services is an industry leading Fintech company committed to growing businesses through payment technologies, know-how and enthusiasm. Our full-service options include debit and credit card processing, electronic gift card processing, electronic check processing, merchant cash advance programs and e-commerce solutions.
In this key role, an Allegiance Finance Coordinator will gain valuable experience in the core finance and accounting areas. We are looking to add new Rock Stars to our team quickly. Don’t miss this opportunity to start an exciting career with a company that is disrupting Payment Solutions.
- Learn Allegiance’s methods and systems
- Immerse yourself in the payment solutions industry
- Assist with financial reports
- Collect and organize business data, and create financial dashboards
- Assist finance team with creation of excel based spreadsheets and tables
- Support finance department with interdepartmental requests
- Analyze financial data and models
- Post journal entries
- Support the team with AR/AP and reconciliations
- Support the payment processing team
- Data Entry
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Recent graduate with bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- Basic understanding of Finance and Cost Accounting
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office, with a concentration on Excel and Excel formulas
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Results driven, well organized with strong follow up skills
- Ability to develop & maintain strong business relationships
- Adhere to high quality and standards
- Demonstrated leadership and decision-making ability within a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Winning Attitude is a must!!!
OUR CORE VALUES
We live each day at Allegiance under a set of Core Values that we feel create our Brand. We hire and reward those who demonstrate them. Conversely, we replace team members who cannot.
Being Accountable l Seeking Understanding l Having Passion
Fulfilling Dreams l Growing in Greatness
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- FREE health insurance enrollment with opportunity to add family members on day-one
- 401(k) plan
- Recession-Proof Industry
- A really cool workplace in the heart of Plaza Midwood
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is the policy of Allegiance to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.