WHO IS ALLEGIANCE?
Allegiance Merchant Services is an industry leading Fintech company committed to growing businesses through payment technologies, know-how and enthusiasm. Our full-service options include; debit and credit card processing, electronic gift card processing, electronic check processing, merchant cash advance programs and e-commerce solutions.
In this key role, an Allegiance Merchant Finance Intern, will gain valuable experience in the core finance and accounting areas that can lead to a full-time opportunity. We are looking to add new Rock Stars to our team quickly. Don’t miss this opportunity to start an exciting career with a company that is disrupting Payment Solutions.
Allegiance Merchant Services is a rapidly growing company and we are constantly adding and creating new opportunities within the company. Along with growth opportunities and valuable experience, we offer:
• Exceptional industry training
• Experience that is relevant to your career path and education
• Opportunity for growth in the company
• Recession-Proof Industry
• Work hard, play hard environment that fosters teamwork
• Learn Allegiance’s methods and systems
• Immerse yourself in the payment solutions industry
• Assist with financial reports
• Collect and organize business data, and create financial dashboards
• Assist finance team with creation of excel based spreadsheets and tables
• Support finance department with interdepartmental requests
• Analyze financial data and models
• Post journal entries
• Support the team with AR/AP and reconciliations
• Support the payment processing team
• Data Entry
• Other duties as assigned
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Current student (recent graduates considered) working towards a degree in Finance or Accounting degree (3.2 GPA and anticipated graduation date within 6 months)
• Basic understanding of Finance and Cost Accounting
• Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office, with a concentration on Excel and Excel formulas
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Exceptional problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Results driven, well organized with strong follow up skills
• Ability to develop & maintain strong business relationships
• Adhere to high quality and standards
• Demonstrated leadership and decision-making ability within a team environment
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
• Winning Attitude is a must!!!
MORE ABOUT ALLEGIANCE
Allegiance provides solutions that enables businesses to offer their customers choices on how they pay for products and services: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world’s major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services.
We are committed to providing tools and technologies that will help our customers improve and grow their business. We are also excited to deliver a range of new products that will enable our customers to accept mobile payments like ApplePay, NFC and EMV. We're a hard-working crew that's expanding fast, having amazing success and a ton of fun while doing it. We are looking to add new stars to our team quickly. Don’t miss this opportunity to start an exciting career focused on you and your development.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is the policy of Allegiance to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.