Allegiance Merchant Services – We get businesses paid
Our payments technologies, our know-how and our enthusiasm help companies to grow. We give business leaders time to focus on what they do best, with less time entangled in the administrative burdens of collecting and reconciling payments.
We live each day at Allegiance adhering to our Core Values:
· Being Accountable
· Seeking Understanding
· Having Passion
· Fulfilling Dreams
· Growing in Greatness
These values serve as our moral compass to guide Allegiance to thrive and succeed. We hire and reward those who demonstrate these values in their work and in their lives.
The payments landscape has changed. We are looking for bright, motivated, and hard-working individuals wanting to break away from the status quo. Come join us and help businesses to adapt to this new way of business.
The Marketing Intern is a tip-of-the-spear role that will help to create and communicate the value of Allegiance to our targeted industries. You will collaborate with the leadership team to build the storyboard for attracting new prospects to our sales pipeline. If you embrace a fast pace and aren’t afraid to be tossed into the deep end of the pool, then read on and apply to come work with us.
· Assist in the creation of high-impact collateral that targets our strategic verticals
· Learn and stay current on the evolution of payments; communicate our value to customers and prospects
· Support email campaigns, social media updates, promotions, and special projects
· Participate in the management of Allegiance events and community outreach activities
· Coordinate with external vendors for the production and purchase of business and promotional items
· Special projects and tasks as assigned
YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
We are looking for skills in:
· Creating Infographics
· Graphic design
· Drip marketing campaigns
· Social media graphics and promotions
· Vendor coordination
· On the Path for a degree in Marketing or Communications
· Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite & Adobe software)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Highly detail-oriented
· Ability to understand business objectives and translate to effective marketing messages
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Effective prioritization skills to meet deadlines
· A winning attitude
Allegiance Merchant Services is a rapidly growing company and constantly adding new opportunities within the company. Along with growth opportunities and valuable experience, we offer:
• Exceptional industry training
• Experience that is relevant to your career path and education
• Opportunity for growth in the company
• Recession-Proof Industry
• Work hard, play hard environment that fosters teamwork
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is the policy of Allegiance to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.