Since 1992, Unified Compliance has developed ground-breaking tools to support IT (Information Technology) best practices with a special focus on regulatory compliance, metrics, systems continuity, and governance. Developed in 2005, the Common Controls Hub, the SaaS portal built on to the Unified Compliance Framework, is Unified Compliance’s flagship product. The UCF’s content and methodology is the direct result of our deep understanding of IT regulations and standards as well as decades of experience consulting for clients, publications, and vendors in the mission-critical IT arena.® Unified Compliance has cornered the market with the largest, broadest compliance methodologies in the world, including methodologies for solid research, cross referencing, glossary, fact checking, and editorial to maintain the high standards enjoyed by the vendors and end users of the Unified Compliance Framework.
Unified Compliance is seeking an Inside Sales Manager to join a growing team. The primary responsibilities will be to ensure that sales strategies are being instituted and goals met. To be a successful inside sales manager, you should be motivated and driven towards meeting sales goals with strong business acumen. This position is responsible for all aspects of new business, growth, and renewals in assigned territory.
- Promotion and sale of Unified Compliance products and services
- Evaluating, recommending, updating, and implementing sales practices and procedures regularly to ensure effectiveness.
- Acting as the main point of contact with brokers, suppliers, and distributors in assigned sales territory.
- Preparing accurate sales forecasts to assist the company in making sound business decisions.
- Establish and maintain essential business relationships and connections.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all leads and actual sales.
- Implementing sales goals and communicating them to key individuals.
- Preparing sales reports and submitting them to senior management.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure receipt of quality leads.
- Ensures that the company's standards and measures are fully implemented within the operations team, including the city, county, or state policies and laws.
- Promptly responding to customer requests.
- Maximizing growth potential within the sales territory.
- Collecting customer feedback as well as market research.
- High school diploma or GED with five (5) years of proven experience in marketing and/or sales
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or management, marketing, or related field is preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft office applications and customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in basic accounting.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sound organizational skills.
- Time management with ability to prioritize the tasks and ability to meet deadlines with little, or no, supervision.
- Willingness to work in a start-up environment with a hands-on approach.
Unified Compliance is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Unified Compliance are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Unified Compliance adheres to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Remote
Supplemental pay types:
Merit Based Bonus
Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision
Paid time off
Company-Paid Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability
Monday to Friday