AITC, Inc. is fast-growing, proven, and reputable Information Technology Company focused on Systems Integration, Value-Added Reselling, and Professional Services of IT products and End-To-End solutions. We represent over 1,200 select manufacturers to a network of direct and indirect Customers in the Federal, State and Local Governments as well as in the Commercial sector.
AITC, Inc is looking for experienced, Sr. Information System Technologist
I to join our professional team at Camp Grayling, MI , providing
support to the Army Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations (TADSS)
Maintenance Program (ATMP).
The Sr. IST I supervises, coordinates and manages the support of the range network, computer systems, and associated equipment of the Combined Arms Military Operations In Urban Terrain (MOUT) Task Force (CAMTF) Shoot House at Camp Grayling, MI.
Ensures the CAMTF network is fully operational and available for scheduled support missions.
- o Ensuring that the network and AAR equipment is fully operational and available for scheduled support missions
- o Receiving the Government-furnished exercise information and ensuring the CAMTF Shoot House is prepared in accordance with (IAW) unit scenarios.
- o Capturing audio/video of firing teams training simultaneously.
- o Providing input for unit After Action Reviews (AARs).
- o Receiving trainees entering the facilities and briefs them on facility safety, capabilities, limitations, and restrictions.
- o Managing CAMTF hardware and software including the system network and the exercise database.
- o Making accurate, timely and complete entries into the Management Information System (MIS).
- o Coordinates as required with the co-located Computer Network Technology and Computer Systems Technology sections.
- o Some travel may be required.
- o B.S./B.A. in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics.
- o 4 years’ experience as an Information Systems Technologist or related position within the last 6 years.
- o CAMTF experience preferred
- o Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- o Proficient with basic computer systems including Microsoft Outlook and Office applications and be able to work with a computer for extended periods of time.
- o Ability to prioritize work, complete multiple tasks, be detail oriented, and be adaptable in a high paced environment.
- o Must be able to obtain/maintain a valid driver’s license and Post driving privileges.
- o Must be able to wear appropriate personal protective equipment