AITC is a fast-growing, proven, and reputable Information Technology Company focused on Systems Integration, ValueAdded Reselling, and Professional Services of IT and related products and solutions. We represent over 1,200 select manufacturers to a network of direct and indirect Customers in the Federal, State and Local Governments as well as in the Commercial sector.
AITC, Inc has two (2) career opportunities available for anInside Sales Representatives in support of our Field Account Executive Team (FAE) located at our Headquarters Offices in Winter Springs, Florida.
POSITION OVERVIEW :
The candidate will be responsible for generating qualified leads, develop new customers, sustain and grow existing customers, interface with our strategic vendors and ensure complete and accurate information is maintained in our database. Formulates account plans and develops tactics to acquire the business. Proactive approach to account management, manages inbound and outbound sales calls to quote prices, provide product information and build influential relationships with customers. Requires high level of interpersonal and collaborative skills with both internal and external partners. Identifies and develops business opportunities. Creates business plans to uncover new opportunities, and increase AITC’s sales and profits. Performs additional duties as assigned. Meets attendance and punctuality standards.
Manage and grow new customer relationships and revenue associated with our product line.
· Prospect and develop new customers via telephone, email, personal contact, referrals, etc.
· Qualify and Quantify potential opportunities, track and report them on a weekly basis.
· Identify and suggest new business relationships: new products, brands, sources, partners, etc.
· Follow-up on marketing leads and ensure the contracts list is maintained with current and accurate information regarding all leads, contacts, accounts and prospective customers.
· Participate in marketing program planning, development, execution and measurement to ensure programs succeed according to plan.
· Interface with strategic vendor sales personnel to coordinate sales and marketing activity.
· Mater the “deal registration” process for each partner so we can obtain the best possible price.
· Take initiative in getting necessary training and certification on vendor products.
· Monitor client satisfaction and elevates issues of dissatisfaction for quick resolution.
· Align priorities and schedules to meet established goals; meet commitments consistently.
· Master the quoting process to ensure quick and accurate response.
Other duties as assigned by Management.
Q QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS :
• Sales experience in IT Solutions with our vendors (Cisco, Aruba, Polycom, Avaya, Brocade).
• Very strong communications & listening skills, ability to establish rapport over the phone, ability to build credibility quickly, and clearly articulate a value proposition.
• Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships.
• Professional in appearance with solid business acumen and the ability to present and negotiate.
• Strong time management and ability to multi-task; takes initiative and follows through.
• Desire and ability to move into a leadership position as the business grows.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and to follow instructions closely.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint).
• Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity.
• College related degree or recognized Technical degree in Information Technology preferred.
• Knowledge and understanding of Federal Government RFQ/RFP Process.