AITC is fast-growing, proven, and reputable Information Technology Company focused on Systems Integration, Value-Added Reselling, and Professional Services of IT products and End-To-End solutions. We represent over 1,200 select manufacturers to a network of direct and indirect Customers in the Federal, State and Local Governments as well as in the Commercial sector.
AITC has an opening for a Systems Engineer position in support of our Global mission but with primary duty station at our Winter Springs, FL. Headquarters.
The Systems Engineer provides detailed analysis, reports, advice, and designs on all related new systems or system upgrades to existing system components. Provide support and subject matter expertise in requirements analysis, component selection, risk assessment, design, implementation, integration, test, post-delivery support. Prepare and review technical documentation; participate in design reviews, teleconferences, meetings and discussions. Interact with vendors, contractors and customers. Travel as required both stateside and overseas.
· Perform requirements analysis, development of functional and performance requirements and the allocation of those requirements
· Generate Requirements traceability matrixes and track all requirements from development to satisfaction
· Coordinate with vendors for potential new technologies and end of life plans
· Conduct and document trade-off analysis/studies
· Develop technical risk assessments
· Assist with the establishment and development of system baselines
· Develop design documentation and assist with presentations
· Perform site surveys to collect information and validate designs
· Develop required Build of Materials (BOM)s
· Read and interpret change orders, improvement plans, technical information and existing engineering drawings.
· Assist with the implementation of the approved design
· Integrate hardware and software components
· Develop Test Plans and Procedures
· Execute Test Plans and Procedures
· Develop Training Materials
· Develop Operations and Maintenance manuals.
· Both State side and Overseas travel required (Up to 40%)
· Prepare project close-out support documentation, lessons learned, risk close-out and final project information storage, strategic and tactical planning.
· 7 + years of experience in Systems Integration and Testing
· Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline.
Strong troubleshooting skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Experience using Microsoft Visio and other Microsoft Office products
· Experience working with all network components, (servers, workstations, mobile, switches/routers, Access Points, cabling/fiber).
· Software programming, trouble shooting, and testing preferred
· Previous work history with any of the Training and Instrumentation systems under the PEO STRI umbrella is preferred
· Demonstrated success working individually or as part of a team
· Systems Engineering certifications preferred
· Ability to thrive in multi-disciplinary environment
· Department of Defense Secret Clearance Required