The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management, development, and implementation of a variety of SMFM’s digital marketing components, such as website management, content, email, social media, SEO/SEM, analytics, UX, and paid search. The Digital Marketing Manager will provide guidance to stakeholders within each department and must have a strong knowledge in all areas of digital/online marketing and be able to successfully lead, execute, and convert campaigns.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Oversee functionality and maintenance of company website and microsites, in conjunction with outside web developer to ensure no interruption in service.
· Develop strategies that drive website traffic.
· In collaboration with internal stakeholders, manage content on smfm.org and optimize user experience.
· In collaboration with internal stakeholders, plan and execute digital marketing initiatives, including emails, social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn), digital advertising, SEO/SEM.
· Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
· Brainstorm new and creative digital growth strategies.
· Provide support to Marketing Team by creating email campaigns to target key member segments.
· Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
· Develop and implement clear strategies as you stay informed on the changing digital landscape and best practices for ever-increasing effectiveness.
· Maintain inventory of all SMFM’s digital software components.
Experience, Education, and Other Requirements
· Experience: 4-6 years working experience in digital marketing.
· Knowledge with MS Suite, SharePoint, Teams, Adobe, Association Management Software, Constant Contact (or similar tool), Hootsuite (or similar tool).
· Knowledge of website analytics tools, e.g., Google Analytics
· Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, paid search, PPC, marketing database, email, social media and/or digital advertising campaigns.
· Experience with A/B and multivariant experiments.
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
· Up to date with latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
· Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
· Skill in organizing, planning, and prioritizing work; developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
· Strong writing and editing skills; communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience in both traditional and social platforms.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diversified office and volunteer members.
· Ability to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
· Ability to work independently and meet deadlines and drive the successful execution of digital marketing strategies.
· Strong collaborator; conducts and maintains collegial relationship with staff, members, and vendors; has positive, "can-do" attitude and is flexible.
· Elevated levels of intellectual curiosity, adaptability, and emotional intelligence.
· Ability to work effectively in a remote office environment.