Do you have experience working with federal political action committees (PACs)?
Are you interested in managing a federal PAC for a leading agricultural trade association?
If you answered yes to these questions, the American Soybean Association’s Government Affairs team is looking for the right fit to lead our PAC efforts!
ASA’s SoyPAC manager will be responsible for SoyPAC, including serving as staff liaison to the SoyPAC Committee, driving SoyPAC growth, coordinating the annual auction and other fundraising efforts, managing SoyPAC member services, and serving as point of contact for campaigns, SoyPAC contributors, and soy state affiliates with federal PACs.
What’s in it for you:
· Salary that is commensurate with experience.
· Benefits include medical, dental, paid time off, 401K plan with employer match, and flexibility to work remotely up to two days per week.
· An opportunity to join an outstanding advocacy organization and work with, and for, U.S. soybean farmers.
· Satisfaction in knowing you make a difference for U.S. soybean farmers, who provide food, feed, fuel, and biobased products to consumers here at home and around the world.
What we need:
· Experience (3-6 years) working with or for a federal PAC, campaigning, fundraising, project management, or on Capitol Hill.
· Strong communications skills, spoken, written, and listening skills.
· Ability to learn and work independently and proactively, while accepting guidance from other team members.
· Can-do attitude.
· Team-oriented approach.
· Value-added mindset.
· Commitment to excellence.
· Position requires up to 10% travel.
A cover letter and resume are requested.
American Soybean Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer.