Claritas Rx is a digital health venture that clarifies the challenges of specialty biopharmaceutical products in the marketplace. Our mission in today’s highly complex specialty networks is to illuminate the patient experience beyond the clinical trial. Claritas Rx leverages a proprietary technology platform and deep manufacturer expertise to automate and integrate channel, commercial, and clinical data and help biopharmaceutical companies generate actionable business insights. Our work uncovers the real-world variables impacting patient access, duration of therapy, and other metrics key to commercial success, making a real impact on patient healthcare.
Claritas Rx has a nimble Silicon Valley start-up culture. We are looking to build a strong team of domain experts that can help scale a premier channel management solution.
At Claritas Rx, Lead /Senior Data Scientists work with our Customer Success and product teams to design, build, and deploy advanced analytics models to support our product and customers’ business needs. Lead /Senior Data Scientists also support Customer Success in analytics consulting engagements and develop custom features. Claritas Lead /Senior Data Scientists perform various activities, including data analytics, model building, presentation, and delivery of results. Our Lead / Senior Data Scientists are active advisors to both our customers and our product team: they are data-curious, enjoy analytical problem-solving, are learning-oriented, and enjoy coaching and collaborating with other team members to solve a variety of business problems. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter, intellectually curious, result-oriented, and thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
· Own the development and delivery of Department and Company goals in data science domain, fully accountable for project methodology, quality, and impact
· Define data science project scope, timeline, key milestones, methodologies, and success criteria; drive results with outstanding quality, agility, and scalability
· In collaboration with the Customer Success team, develop and deliver data science consulting projects to drive consulting revenue.
· Collaborate with Customer Success and product teams to productize and deploy analytical features and tools to enhance product value and meet customer needs
· Design and develop cutting-edge analytics solutions for our platform; leverage data science technologies, including machine learning, to build patient journey predictive analytics tools and models
· Develop, expand, and maintain core analytical data models and data science algorithms
· Build or adapt innovative solutions to expand core data science assets and capabilities
· Provide data science thought leadership on complex Department and Company goals, influencing business partners and leaders across functions
· Mentor or guide junior team members in accomplishing tasks and professional growth
· 5-10+ years experience in analytics or data science function at a pharma/biotech manufacturer, health tech start-up, or technology company
· Proficient in applying Python and SQL to analyze large volumes of data to answer business questions and develop statistical/machine learning models
· In-depth knowledge and experience with common statistical and machine learning concepts, tools, and resources (e.g. statistical distribution, A/B testing, optimization, resampling, probability theory,classification predictive modeling,)
· A creative approach to analytical problem-solving and a relentless passion for quality and innovation
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Qualification in at least one of the following two domains:
o [Consulting focus]: ability to construct coherent, concise, and polished analytical presentations for complex analyses and present analyses effectively to influence and inspire internal and external stakeholders
o [Product focus]: the ability to architect, design, and develop production-grade analytical data models and data science code assets to expand scalability and flexibility for our solutions
Additional Preferred Skills and Experience
· Familiarity with healthcare data sources (transactional, clinical, behavioral), and the healthcare industry in general
· Expertise in commercial/clinical analytics
· Strong experience in applying statistical modeling techniques (e.g. Marketing Mix Modeling) to solve business problems
This position requires working on-site in Claritas Rx South San Francisco office at least 3 days a week. Job level will be determined based on the candidate’s qualifications.
MS in Data Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Operations Research, Statistics or Business Analytics
In addition to our great environment, we offer a $130,000k - $175,00K per year salary and benefits package and the opportunity to significantly impact a first-in-industry digital health solution. Please send a cover letter and your resume when applying to the position of interest. Claritas Rx embraces diversity, equality, and transparency. We are committed to building a team comprising various backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better we are.