Who We are
Claritas Rx is a digital health venture that brings clarity to the challenges of specialty biopharmaceutical products in the marketplace. In today’s highly complex specialty networks, our mission is to illuminate the patient experience beyond the clinical trial. Claritas Rx leverages a proprietary technology platform and deep manufacturer expertise to automate and integrate channel, commercial, and clinical data and help biopharmaceutical companies generate actionable business insights. Our work uncovers the real-world variables impacting patient access, duration of therapy, and other metrics key to commercial success, making a real impact on patient healthcare
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will design and develop robust, scalable data pipeline and software modules for ingesting, validating, mastering, analyzing, and reporting on complex health care data. The software transforms disparate data into actionable, meaningful insights for our customers. You will be a critical member of a product and engineering team that is building a unique healthcare software solution.
· Understand business processes, applications and how data is gathered
· Develop and manage data pipelines at enterprise scale
· Build data expertise and own data quality for various data flows
· Launch and support new data models that provide intuitive analytics to your customers
· Design and develop new framework and automation tools to enable folks to consume and understand data faster
· Design and develop features, understand customer requirements and meet business goals
· Build highly reliable software to meet the needs of the largest customers
· Ensure operational readiness of the services and meet the commitments to our customers regarding reliability, availability and performance.
· Data warehouse design, database systems, and large-scale data processing solutions
· Implementing multi-tenant systems, with focus on isolation and security
· Solve challenging technical problems related to security, parallel and distributed systems, programming, resource management, large-scale system maintenance, and more!
· Collaborate with multiple teams in high visibility roles and own the solution end-to-end
• 10+ years of Software Development Experience as software engineer
• 5 years of Python experience; however, fewer years of Python experience supplemented by many years of other programming languages is welcome as well.
· Proficient in one or more Data Development (SQL Databases, No SQL, Cloud Datastores etc) technologies
· Experience with public cloud services like AWS, GCP, or Azure. We use AWS, so it is highly preferred.
· Experience building enterprise-grade, reliable, and trustworthy software or services.
· Excellent problem-solving skills, and strong CS fundamentals, including data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems.
· Ability to work in a team environment, collaborate well, and mentor junior engineers.
· Development and operational experience with large scale, highly available distributed systems
· Experience implementing multi-tenant systems with focus on reliability, performance, isolation and security.
· Experience with Docker and container management frameworks such as Kubernetes (EKS, GKE)
· Experience with CI/CD pipelines
· Experience building data pipelines and data processing platforms.
· Exposure to data engineering work either in support of app development or for ML/AI feature engineering work
· BS degree in Computer Science, Math or other STEM related fields
We seek to add new expertise and perspective to our strong team of experienced professionals. We aspire to a culture of accelerated professional development through shared learning and collaboration, a respectful and fun work environment, and employee empowerment through technology and tools.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a salary of $125,000 to $160,000 per year benefits package and the opportunity to significantly impact a first-in-industry digital health solution. Please send a cover letter and your resume when applying to the position of interest. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.