Who We are
Claritas Rx is a digital health venture that clarifies the challenges of specialty biopharmaceutical products in the marketplace. Our mission in today’s highly complex specialty networks is to illuminate the patient experience beyond the clinical trial. Claritas Rx leverages a proprietary technology platform and deep manufacturer expertise to automate and integrate channel, commercial, and clinical data and help biopharmaceutical companies generate actionable business insights. Our work uncovers the real-world variables impacting patient access, duration of therapy, and other metrics key to commercial success, making a real impact on patient healthcare.
Claritas Rx has a nimble Silicon Valley start-up culture. We are looking to build a strong delivery team of experts who can help scale a premier channel management solution.
At Claritas Rx, As Senior Engineer, Salesforce, you will own the integrity and strength of the solutions recommended. You’ll be acting as a trusted advisor to our team and clients, and an effective mentor for other Salesforce professionals working alongside you. You will need a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform but just as importantly, top-notch people skills to get your ideas and solutions across to stakeholders and gain integrity to get your visions built into successful solutions.
This is a varied delivery leadership role, with the following responsibilities:
· Design, architect, implement, test, and deliver highly scalable products leveraging the SFDC toolset
· Maintains and enhances quality of systems and data through effective design, maintenance and security in the Salesforce.com instances
· Integrate the Salesforce application with internal systems through APIs
· Applies Software Engineering knowledge areas to the entire software life cycle of a complete solution, from definition and development to maintenance and optimization
· Participates in ideation and brainstorming sessions to devise creative and disruptive digital solutions; builds apps, APIs, and data solutions to drive toward implementation of those solutions
· Evaluation of options and performance of tradeoff and cost-benefit analysis
· Application of software engineering techniques to infrastructure and operations problems with a focus on automation and self-healing
· Focuses on all aspects of automation and test data for speed to delivery and increased capacity. Learns quickly when facing new problems and is a relentless and versatile learner, open to change
· Contribute to the software development process, from ideation to implementation to release, including prototyping, running A/B tests, source control management, or pushing code into production
· Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, and write unit or functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics
· Collaborate with users, other technical teams, project management, or sales to gather and understand requirements and present software product features and technical designs
· Monitor project deliverables and services, identify and resolve technical and functional issues
· Responsibilities: Collaborate with Business and Operations teams to define, evaluate, prioritize, and improve SFDC features and functionality
· Experience in optimizing code and queries for high volumes of data (millions of rows)
· Develop custom applications using Force.com and integrate salesforce.com with systems to include third-party systems
· 10+ years of implementing Salesforce projects in Admin or Development role: Lightning, User Management, Data Management (Data loader and Dev console comfort level), Security module (SSO, Certificates and Key Management), Reports & Dashboards
· Strong background in deployment processes and tools like ANT, Bamboo, Jenkins, etc.
· Exposure to Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment practices for SFDC
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical-related field
· Experience in designing and implementing SFDC cross-organization along with cross-instance integrations in support of multiple business process environments
· Experience in continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) and release management on Salesforce
· Strong knowledge of Salesforce's sharing and record visibility structure with an emphasis on hierarchy-based sharing.
· Strong communication and problem-solving skills
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes in assignments
· Strong analytical skills, with the ability to observe trends. Able to actively make suggestions based on the results
· Ability to demonstrate concepts visually and in writing in a way that enables stakeholders to decide with confidence
We seek to add new expertise and perspective to our strong team of experienced professionals. We aspire to a culture of accelerated professional development through shared learning and collaboration, a respectful and fun work environment, and employee empowerment through technology and tools.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a salary of $125,000 to $160,000 per year benefits package and the opportunity to significantly impact a first-in-industry digital health solution. Please send a cover letter and your resume when applying to the position of interest. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.