Who We Are
Claritas Rx is a digital health venture that brings clarity to the challenges of specialty biopharmaceutical products in the marketplace. In today’s highly complex specialty networks, our mission is to illuminate the patient experience beyond the clinical trial. Claritas Rx leverages a proprietary technology platform and deep manufacturer expertise to automate and integrate channel, commercial, and clinical data and help biopharmaceutical companies generate actionable business insights. Our work uncovers the real-world variables impacting patient access, duration of therapy, and other metrics key to commercial success, making a real impact on patient healthcare.
Reporting directly to the CTO, as Principal Architect you will be deeply involved in the design and development of our data models, APIs, and applications. The engineering team designs and develops robust, scalable data pipelines and software modules for ingesting, validating, mastering, analyzing, and reporting complex healthcare data. The software transforms disparate data into actionable, meaningful insights for our customers. You will be a critical member of this product and engineering team, building a unique healthcare software solution.
· Provide architectural and big-picture oversight for developing new or enhanced platforms, applications, and solutions that will transform how our SaaS solution is delivered to the customers.
· Provide a unified vision and lead through others to identify and develop breakthrough technical innovation to execution.
· Led the architectural and technical strategy requirements, ensuring the quality and consistency of our software architecture across our systems.
· Foster innovation by designing and building solutions that solve business problems and by partnering with cross-functional stakeholders and at senior levels
· Provide technology governance to help the organization make strategic choices.
· Encourage and promote simplification by identifying and reducing functional overlap in business and technical processes
· Key decision maker on architectural principles and technical implementation policies
· Advises cross-functional teams on technology selection to achieve target state architecture and decisions on improvements to current technologies
· Develops multi-year roadmaps aligned with business and architecture strategy and priorities
· Creates complex and scalable coding frameworks using appropriate software design
· Develops secure and high-quality production code and reviews and debugs code written by others
· Creates durable, reusable software frameworks that improve velocity and quality of output across teams and functions
· Design and develop features, understand customer requirements, and meet business goals
· Ensure operational readiness of the services and meet the commitments to our customers regarding reliability, availability, and performance.
· Implementing multi-tenant systems with focus on isolation and security
· Solve challenging technical problems related to security, parallel and distributed systems, programming, resource management, large-scale system maintenance, and more!
· Collaborate with multiple teams in high visibility roles and own the solution end-to-end
· Software Development and architectural leader with an extensive understanding of external competition and technological trends
· Expert on solving complex technical problems at senior levels, leveraging experience with related technology stacks and platforms
· Strategic ability to present and align architectural vision internally and externally at senior levels
· Influential and seasoned leader able to navigate complex situations to reach consensus and align architectural vision at senior levels both internally and externally
· Knowledgeable in the practical uses of relational and non-relational data design
· Love working in ap environment that moves fast and constantly delivers, believing that a lot of incremental developments lead to significant changes
· 15+ years of professional experience in software development engineering and technical leadership with a desire to grow the team and develop their skills
· Not afraid to code in a variety of languages, including Python, C++ or others to build services and applications and share your knowledge with engineers on the team
· Experience with AWS technologies and resource to add the architecture and manage the infrastructure that supports all business operations
· High degree of familiarity with software development processes, tools, metrics, and best practices
· Easily recount multiple examples of leading software projects with multiple work streams across various functional teams (like engineering, product, data science, marketing, customer success, legal)
· Entrepreneurial and resourceful — As a member of ap, we need people who can find creative ways to make a significant impact quickly and without much direction
· Experience handling deadlines, keeping many balls in the air, and prioritizing work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Development and operational experience with large-scale, highly available distributed systems
· Experience implementing multi-tenant systems focusing on reliability, performance, isolation, and security.
· Experience with Docker and container management frameworks such as Kubernetes (EKS, GKE)
· Experience with CI/CD pipelines
· Experience building data pipelines and processing platforms, knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem and various BI tools, including salesforce CRMA and Tableau.
· Exposure to data engineering work either in support of app development or for ML/AI feature engineering work
· BS degree in Computer Science, Math or other STEM-related fields
We seek to add new expertise and perspective to our strong team of experienced professionals. We aspire to a culture of accelerated professional development through shared learning and collaboration, a respectful and fun work environment, and employee empowerment through technology and tools.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a salary of $180,000 to $220,000 per year benefits package and the opportunity to significantly impact a first-in-industry digital health solution. Please send a cover letter and your resume when applying to the position of interest. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.