Who We Are
Claritas Rx is a venture-backed digital health that clarifies the challenges of specialty biopharmaceutical products in the marketplace. Our mission in today’s highly complex specialty networks is to illuminate the patient experience beyond the clinical trial. Claritas Rx leverages a proprietary technology platform and deep manufacturer expertise to automate and integrate channel, commercial, and clinical data and help biopharmaceutical companies generate actionable business insights. Our work uncovers the real-world variables impacting patient access, duration of therapy, and other metrics essential to commercial success, making a real impact on patient healthcare.
The Engineering organization’s charter has been the design and development of a robust, scalable data pipeline consisting of software modules that ingest, analyze, and transform disparate data into actionable, meaningful insights for our customers. Technologies we use to achieve that include Python (including Flask, SQL Alchemy, Pandas), MySQL, AWS (RDS, EC2, S3), Ansible, Splunk, Git, and Airflow. We are embarking on the next generation of this with some additional technologies, Snowflake for Data Store and Data Vault for Modeling.
In concert with this, we are building a new Customer Applications team that develops the visual elements, including reports, dashboards, and broader front-end capabilities delivered to the end customers. You will be a vital member of the Customer Applications Development team. Other members of your group may be existing employees with knowledge of the Claritas Rx domain and experience with the current generation UI.
As a Salesforce/CRMA Developer, you will be a critical member of the engineering team building a unique healthcare software solution. In this capacity, you will collaborate with Product Management, Customer Success, Delivery, and Operations.
· Work closely with business stakeholders to gather and understand data requirements and objectives for dashboard development
· Design and develop dashboards, reports, and visualizations to provide actionable insights and support data-driven decision-making
· Transform raw data from various sources into meaningful and visually appealing visualizations that effectively communicate complex information
· Optimize dashboards for performance, ensuring efficient data querying and loading times
· Implement interactive features, filters, parameters, and calculated fields to enhance user interactivity and exploration
· Lead report requirements gathering, wireframing or prototyping reporting solutions, scheduling and fulfilling work using SCRUM/AGILE methodologies, validating solutions, placing solutions in QA and Production environments, and creating a report catalog.
· Develop and lead integrated solutions and effectively apply both business knowledge and technical expertise to design, develop, and implement Business Intelligence BI solutions, databases, data warehouses, data marts, interfaces, custom programming, complex reports, and analysis
· Design and develop stable, secure, scalable, and highly performing Code / Components that are easy to inspect, test, service, and support
· Assist in daily scrum meetings and change requests to ensure smooth sprints
· Debug defects and troubleshoot issues reported by QA and business promptly
· Monitoring processes for any failures
· Experience practicing agile development methodologies
· Good knowledge of RDBMS concepts, troubleshooting, and query performance tuning
· Experience building visually pleasing, efficient, scalable data models, reports from multiple data sources, and refining existing reports using BI tools. Salesforce CRMA is highly preferred.
· At least seven years of BI development experience with proficiency in Tableau, Power BI, or other BI Tools
· Experience with relational databases, SQL, statistical operations, data manipulations, data lifecycle, data quality, best practices, and guidelines around reporting and analysis
· Experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), understanding of requirements, design solution, design testing strategy, code, test, peer review, package for release, deployment, and validation in production
· Understanding and experience with Agile Scrum
· Excellent problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
· Strong skills in communication and collaboration
· BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Experience working in Salesforce CRMA building reports, dashboards and visual objects
· Strong understanding of capabilities of the salesforce ecosystem and integration capabilities with external data stores ( databases, data lakes etc.)
We seek to add new expertise and perspective to our strong team of experienced professionals. We aspire to a culture of accelerated professional development through shared learning and collaboration, a respectful and fun work environment, and employee empowerment through technology and tools.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a salary of $130,000 to 150,000 per year a benefits package, and the opportunity to impact a first-in-industry digital health solution significantly. Please send a cover letter and your resume when applying to the position of interest. Claritas Rx embraces diversity, equality, and transparency. We are committed to building a team comprising various backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better we are.