Who We Are
Claritas Rx is a venture-backed digital health that clarifies the challenges of specialty biopharmaceutical products in the marketplace. Our mission in today’s highly complex specialty networks is to illuminate the patient experience beyond the clinical trial. Claritas Rx leverages a proprietary technology platform and deep manufacturer expertise to automate and integrate channel, commercial, and clinical data and help biopharmaceutical companies generate actionable business insights. Our work uncovers the real-world variables impacting patient access, duration of therapy, and other metrics essential to commercial success, making a real impact on patient healthcare.
We are a rapidly growing healthcare technology company seeking a Head of Product to lead our product team. Reporting to CTO, As the Head of Product, you will be responsible for defining the product vision and leading the development and execution of our product strategy, with a strong focus on using healthcare data to generate actionable business and clinical insights for biotech and pharmaceutical companies. If you are passionate about revolutionizing healthcare through innovative health data platforms and want to impact a fast-paced growth environment significantly, we would love to hear from you!
· Develop and execute our health data platform's product vision, strategy, and roadmap, aligning it with the company's overall vision and goals.
· Collaborate with the Corporate Leadership Team to define product roadmaps, requirements, prioritization, and resource allocation.
· Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify market trends, customer needs, and opportunities for product differentiation.
· Drive the product development process, from ideation to release, using Agile methodologies to deliver high-quality products within time and budget constraints.
· Define and track key product metrics, analyzing user feedback and data to continuously improve the product and drive growth.
· Work closely with customers, partners, and stakeholders to understand their needs, gather feedback, and incorporate it into the product roadmap.
· Actively oversee live operations of our SaaS offering, monitoring kpi’s to find opportunities and threats.
· Mentor and coach a team of Product Managers to tackle business challenges, lead feature dependencies, and maintain architectural integrity
· Influence and lead a cross-functional multi multi-disciplinary team to align on both business and customer opportunities.
· Collaborate with partners across the organization, communicate product vision, understand and prioritize needs, and serve as an advocate and resource for Product.
· Organize work around a cross-functional team of Product Managers, BAs, Engineers, and Analysts
· Apply a high standard for quality to a balanced roadmap of UX improvements, stability, and incremental improvements with pioneering new features.
· Partner with Strategy, User Research, Analytics, and Consumer Insights to ensure a deep understanding of the customer and that knowledge flows into the team’s solutions.
· Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends, leveraging them to drive product innovation.
· Lead and mentored a team of product managers, providing guidance, support, and fostering a culture of excellence.
· Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; advanced degree preferred.
· 15 years of experience in product management, focusing on health technology or healthcare data platforms.
· Prior experience working in a growth stage, start-up environment.
· Deep understanding of the healthcare industry, with a proven track record of delivering successful data analytics products and solutions in this domain.
· Possess a strong understanding of the healthcare ecosystem, including familiarity with pharmacy data, EHR and claims data, or other relevant healthcare data sources.
· Strong experience with Agile software development methodologies, including Scrum or Kanban.
· Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
· Proven track record of leading and mentoring high-performing product management teams.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities with a data-driven and customer-centric approach.
We seek to add new expertise and perspective to our strong team of experienced professionals. We aspire to a culture of accelerated professional development through shared learning and collaboration, a respectful and fun work environment, and employee empowerment through technology and tools.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a salary of $200,000 to 230,000 per year, a benefits package, and the opportunity to significantly impact a first-in-industry digital health solution. Please send a cover letter and your resume when applying to the position of interest. Claritas Rx embraces diversity, equality, and transparency. We are committed to building a team comprising various backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better we are.