$5,000 Sign on Bonus/W2/No Non-Compete/No IEP Meetings/Top Workplace/Flexible Scheduling
This position is remote. TN License required.
Join the Sidekick Team! We're hiring Speech-Language Pathologists (CCC-SLPs) in Tennessee for full-time or part-time positions.
Sidekick Therapy Partners is a leading pediatric private practice in Tennessee, serving over 3,000 children each week in 24 school districts, our outpatient clinic in Knoxville, and via teletherapy. Our unique model focuses on 1:1 therapy, without the administrative burden of IEP meetings.
At Sidekick, we've been recognized as a Top Workplace for two consecutive years, thanks to our culture, flexibility, and commitment to clinical excellence. Join us in our mission is to empower our clients to live full and purposeful lives. We believe in supporting our therapists in finding the right balance between work and personal life while ensuring that they can make a meaningful impact on the lives of the children we serve.
Requirements: Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology, ASHA CCC-SLP certification, and eligibility for Tennessee licensure (if CCC-SLP). You'll be expected to perform professional duties and adhere to the standards of care set by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA), as well as state and federal laws and regulations.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, dental, and health insurance available for full-time employees with no waiting period
- All therapists are W2 employees vs 1099
- Flexible schedule options to maintain work-life balance
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for full-time hires and $2,500 sign-on bonus for part-time hires
- Sidekick-paid short- and long-term disability for full-time teammates
- 401K match for all teammates
- Continuing education stipend of $500 each year to support your professional growth
- Professional development and leadership opportunities to expand your skills
- Performance-based incentive system to earn additional monthly bonuses ranging from $100-$400 extra per month
- Manageable caseload size, averaging around 35 students
- 1:1 therapy sessions with children in schools, without the burden of IEP meetings
- Bi-monthly competitive pay
- One week of onsite or virtual training provided prior tong
- Access to over 1,000 free therapy resources and complimentary use of Ambiki teletherapy and resource library
- Due allowances that increase with tenure
- Additional stipends available for CF Supervision, District Coordinator, and Clinical Lead roles
- Sidekick covers Professional Liability Insurance
- No non-compete
When you join our team, you become part of our values-driven culture:
Heart: We care deeply for our clients, our teammates, our partners, and the communities we serve. We are passionate about our work and go the extra mile, all while having fun.
Integrity: We put kids first. We do the right thing, even when it’s not easy.
Excellence: We foster excellence in every aspect of our work and in our teammates. We challenge one another to continuously improve and to achieve the most meaningful outcomes possible.
Collaboration: We partner with school systems, caretakers, and each other to serve kids and to make a lasting impact. Together we are stronger.
Growth: We help our clients grow in order to accomplish goals, to learn, and to succeed. We foster personal and professional development in our teammates so we can grow together as a whole.