Full time, Part time, and PRN options for CCC-SLPs.
Full-time opportunities for Clinical Fellows across Tennessee (schools or hybrid school/clinic).
Sidekick Therapy Partners is a 40-year-old practice serving the pediatric population in over 24 school districts across the state, and in our clinics in Knoxville and Johnson City, TN. We value heart, integrity, excellence, collaboration, and growth as we empower our clients to live full and purposeful lives. We aspire to be the pediatric therapy provider, partner, and employer of choice in the schools and communities we serve.
Sidekick has a phenomenal team of 175+ speech, physical, and occupational therapists and we are looking to grow our team! Our model is to provide 1:1 therapy without the burden of IEP meetings. Additionally, we have developed our own teletherapy platform with therapists in mind.
Our school-based openings span across Middle and East TN, including the Greater Nashville area, Cookeville, Crossville, The Greater Knoxville area, and the Tri-Cities (Johnson City/Kingsport/Bristol).
You will be required to perform the professional duties and standards of care as specified by the American Speech Language Hearing Association, and state and federal laws and regulations.
BENEFITS AND OFFERINGS:
- Medical, dental, and health insurance available to all full-time employees with no waiting period
- 401K match for ALL teammates
- mileage reimbursement
- 5,000 sign-on bonus for all full-time hires
- 10 Company holidays
- 100% Sidekick-paid short- and long-term disability for all full-time teammates
- Continuing education stipend of $500 per year
- Professional Growth and Leadership Development opportunities
- Performance-based incentive system to reward strong performance with the opportunity to earn monthly bonuses
- Structured Clinical Fellowship Program to give CFs support they need
- All therapists are W2 employees
- Flexible schedule options
- Manageable caseload size
- 1:1 therapy sessions with children in schools without IEP meetings
- Over 1,000 free resources and full complimentary access to Ambiki
**Speech-Language Pathologist must have a Masters Degree, ASHA CCC-SLP or CF-SLP, and be eligible for Tennessee licensure (if CCC-SLP) or registration (if CCC-CF).