Channel Factory is the leader in Social Video Marketing and is looking to grow our team with the addition of a Special Projects Manager. The PM will act as the CEO’s (recently named to Forbes 30 under 30) right hand, to help coordinate and manage essential activities and projects. In addition, the PM will assist different teams with daily operational needs and support the company’s functions according to circumstance. We are seeking a top performer with a professional demeanor, excellent communication and organizational skills, with the ability to work on a wide range of tasks and strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate requires a combination of focus, flexibility, and sound judgement.
- Coordinate business initiatives and guide to completion
- Prepare, proofread, and edit internal and external presentations and outgoing correspondence
- Assist in daily operations and help oversee projects of high importance
- Manage the company calendar and ensure company deadlines are being met
- Attend executive meetings and deliver progress report to the CEO
- Handling smaller tasks for the CEO upon request
- Carry out other tasks and duties as needed
- BA / BS degree preferred
- 5+ years of industry/EA experience
- Excellent project management skills, including following through from planning to completion
- Strong executive communication and interpersonal skills
- Impeccable time management and multitasking skills
- Understands our product lines, Services Offerings, competitor positioning and market trends
- Business minded and strategic planner
- Ability to compile and analyze large data and present effective reports
- Legal experience/knowledge is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay and Benefits Packages
- Catered Meals & Snacks
- Monthly Cell Phone and Gym Allowance
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Schedule
About Channel Factory:
Founded in 2010, Channel Factory is the largest native video marketing and YouTube buying platform. Our suite of tools provides the best way for advertisers and agencies to buy, optimize, and amplify video marketing campaigns. We have worked with over 200 of the top Fortune 500 brands and 85+ digital advertising agencies.
Channel Factory has successfully delivered over 5000 campaigns, >1 Billion impressions, and over 1000 happy customers. We have office in Beverly Hills, Chicago, and NYC that we are looking to grow.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.