We are seeking a Front-End Developer with a passion for building applications that have a positive impact on the world around us; making people happier, safer and more secure. You will be a key contributor working closely with internal teams on the automation of processes and technology initiatives and projects. Our ideal candidate will have strong business analysis and requirements gathering skills.
We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Applied Visions is an established software development company focused on creating visual software solutions to solve complex problems across multiple industries. With more than thirty years of experience, our team delivers results for a wide range of projects and products. The custom applications we develop help our customers grow their business, run smoothly and efficiently, and add top-line revenue.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
· Write well designed, clean code by using best software development practices;
· Develop high-quality web applications with little management intervention or oversight;
· Keep our clients happy.
Job Requirements and Qualification
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field;
· Deep understanding of front-end architecture and data-driven development;
· Ability to work with designers to develop dynamic user experiences.
· More than two years of experience in Front End development role;
· Experience in software development and infrastructure development.