We are seeking a C#/.NET Software Engineer with a passion for
building applications that have a positive impact on the world around us;
making people happier, safer and more secure. You will be a key contributor working
closely with internal teams on the automation of processes and technology
initiatives and projects. Our ideal candidate will have strong business
analysis and requirements gathering skills.
You will be responsible for demonstrating effective problem resolution skills, communicating technical solutions clearly and effectively and working cooperatively within the IT team. You will succeed if you are a great community ambassador and can drive hard technical conversations towards a beneficial solution.
Applied Visions is an established software development company focused on creating visual software solutions to solve complex problems across multiple industries. With more than thirty years of experience, our team delivers results for a wide range of projects and products. The custom applications we develop help our customers grow their business, run smoothly and efficiently, and add top-line revenue.
Software Engineer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with our technical leads to assist our clients in developing their vision, gathering requirements, shaping projects and building solutions;
- Support all phases of the product development cycle from product definition/design through implementation - including requirements gathering, testing, debugging, and rework;
- Develop high-quality, deliverable software with little management intervention or oversight;
- Keep our clients happy, and your fellow developers productive.
Software Engineer Job Requirements and Qualification
- Experience with .NET, C#, MVC; WinForms;
- Previous emphasis on human-interactive applications;
- Experience with relational databases and SQL;
- Stellar analytical and communication skills and a keen focus on the client;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience with WPF and/or WCF;
- Familiarity with other languages and platforms, including Java, Android, or iOS;
- Experience with Xamarin cross-platform mobile development;
- Previous knowledge working with Agile methodology;
- Grasp of software assurance tools and techniques.