Snappy Kraken is honored to be voted #14 of 50 best places to work in FinTech for 2019, after being in business for only 2.5 years! With our current workforce expected to double in the short term, it’s our intent to be the absolute best employer in our space, acquire and retain top talent, and develop our team to reach their full professional potential. The remote HR Specialist will play an integral role in moving forward growth and development initiatives, be a champion of our company culture, and enhance our employee experience.
The primary function of this role is to learn and execute current HR processes for Snappy Kraken under the direction of the Chief Operating Officer and our PEO, then help streamline, innovate, and implement, with the potential to lead the department. Startup and SaaS experience is highly desirable.
The right candidate will maintain strict confidentiality, instill trust, have a positive and motivating demeanor, possess excellent communication skills in all forms, be organized, and love being self-disciplined.
- Do I view HR as building a thriving culture and helping teams reach their maximum potential?
- Do I have a natural skill set for networking and recruiting, both domestically and internationally?
- Do I understand the process of accelerated growth for a young company and how to proactively maintain a stabilized culture?
- Do I find as much fulfillment from the administrative side of HR as I do from the active functions of HR?
- Am I an HR leader?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, we want to hear from you!
To be considered, all of the following must be submitted with your application:
1) Make a 3-minute or less video about yourself and what makes you the best candidate for this position. Provide the link to your video in the questionnaire.
2) Upload your current resume and salary requirements.
Benefits for FT employees:
Competitive compensation and a remote work environment
Health/Dental/Vision/Life/AD&D/STD/LTD available after 90 days with employer premium contribution
401k with company match available after 6 months
PTO and paid holidays
More perks and benefits
Check out our website to see what we're all about at www.snappykraken.com
At this time, only candidates authorized to work in the United States should apply.