Snappy Kraken is the growth leader in the financial services industry and voted Best Place to Work in FinTech for 3-years in a row. Our Automated Growth Program helps transform financial advisers through purpose-driven content, easy automation, and support. Our culture is intentionally designed to bring out the best in each team member so that we can continually achieve our growth and revenue potential. Every new person we add to our team helps raise the bar of what we can accomplish together. How can you contribute?
The Purpose of This Role
As a member of the Advertising team, the Assistant’s role is to help us scale our advertising program by onboarding new members, auditing data, and completing tasks that help improve our members’ advertising results.
Paid social media or marketing experience is preferred, but not required. A mindset of ownership, efficiency, and detail orientation is critical.
As an entry-level role, we expect the Assistant to train on the job, quickly master the skills required, and help us optimize advertising workflows. This begins by promptly completing all new member tasks, ad management tasks, auditing weekly and monthly data, preparing monthly member reports, personalizing new campaigns for launch, helping resolve advertising issues, and completing other assigned tasks as needed.
This role requires training and proficiency using spreadsheets, Asana, Facebook Business Manager, Google Drive, and other tools.
Primary Role & Responsibilities
The primary function of this role is to complete daily, weekly, and monthly tasks to help us grow and scale our advertising program. This includes:
- Onboarding new advertising members
- Daily ad management tasks
- Weekly auditing of data
- Monthly advertising reporting
- Personalizing new campaigns
- Resolving advertising issues
- Suggesting improvements to the advertising workflow
- Improving knowledge of advertising through Digital Marketer and other marketing courses
- Skillfully using all of the tools in our tech stack to quickly act on internal and external information in a logical, progressive way.
- Using knowledge, experience, and available resources effectively as a self motivated problem-solver.
- Confidently and smoothly moving between multiple workflows with ease, naturally, and in an engaging way that motivates positive results.
- Accurately and continually documenting client databases, spreadsheets, and other methods of tracking of all pertinent information.
- Collaborating with our technical support team to resolve technical bugs and user errors.
- Customer-service orientation -- desire to please our customers and never settle until they are completely satisfied.
- Following directions, demonstrating a willingness to be coached, and accepting constructive criticism in a professional manner.
- Ongoing self-directed learning to continually grow and improve in the role.
- A passion for marketing
- Paid social media experience is a plus
- A drive to learn independently
- A can-do attitude
- Outstanding research skills (we’re always learning)
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Extreme tech-savviness
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Essential Qualities for Remote Team Members
Having a distributed team allows us to do great work with amazing people, who not only deliver tons of value, but who also find the process itself deeply satisfying. Remote team members have the freedom to choose their place to work. The key to success is making good things happen consistently as a leader in your area of expertise. There must be mutual trust among team members to get work done right and on time. The ideal candidate will have successful experience producing in a virtual environment and these natural characteristics:
- Productive working independently and on a team
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and stay organized
- Attentive to the internal organizational structure
- Computer literate and tech-savvy
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing
- Emotional intelligence
- Achieve and own results of your work
Working remotely for Snappy Kraken requires that each team member independently obtains and maintains their own proper working environment, fully equipped with all needed furniture and supplies, including but not limited to stable high-speed internet. The chosen work environment must be clean and free of distractions or noises that may inhibit the ability to provide the functions described in this job description.
New hires must complete a 90-day probationary period. During this time, a new hire will receive training to help them get acquainted with the role, our culture, and learn how to properly execute job functions. An employment relationship may continue if it’s a good fit for everyone, based on the new hire’s alignment with Snappy Kraken values, performance evaluation of specific milestones, accessibility, and communication.
As a remote company, it is critical to remember that our contributions and teams are interconnected and accessibility is the expectation. Availability during standard East Coast business hours, or as scheduled, for client inquiries, team calls, and video chats is expected.
Growth is personal development, taking on additional responsibilities, and changes in job roles. As ap, change and opportunity are constants that arise quickly. To capitalize on these, communication is key. Quarterly, employees will have a one-on-one review with their lead.
These ongoing conversations are collaboratively documented to help track personal Outcomes and Key Results (OKRs) and identify opportunities to expand responsibilities and job roles in the company, as we grow. Continuously building one’s knowledge base of our platform, products, and processes is fundamental to future growth opportunities.
About Snappy Kraken
Snappy Kraken is a remote company offering a SaaS marketing solution that empowers users to personalize, automate, and track marketing campaigns and business processes. Users can choose from a number of ready-made campaigns, each containing combinations of professionally designed and written email drip series, social media posts, ads and more. Clicks, opens, and shares are managed and tracked from within a single dashboard.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life/AD&D/STD/LTD available after 90 days with employer premium contribution
- 401k with company match available after 6 months
- PTO and paid holidays
- More perks & benefits
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.