Curative has launched a health plan unlike any other. Curative Medical* and Care Navigators are at the core of the Curative member-oriented health plan. The Care Navigator is assigned member accounts and they are responsible to help patients navigate healthcare, engage in preventative care and partner with them in achieving their health goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure your assigned members have great experiences seeking and receiving care.
- Encourage your members to engage more with their health by providing them the tools and educational courses needed to embrace healthy lifestyle behaviors.
- Work with Curative physicians and other Curative clinical staff to administer personalized, preventative care.
- Optimize the care and health outcomes of your member
- Support operations of the practice by assisting with care coordination Working with the health plan, suggest and develop metrics which can be used to track member engagement and identify members with unmet healthcare needs.
- Improve patient experience by anticipating care interventions before serious issues arise Educate patients on components of their health plan and answer any relevant questions
- Follow up with patients after their health appointments to assist with any follow-up steps, questions, and concerns to ensure all their needs have been met
- Be knowledgeable about our technology products, clinical programs, and policies and is able to communicate them effectively
- Use Electronic Health Records to fetch and complete patient records
- Greet patients in a warm and friendly manner as well as provide tours of Curative facilities
- Manage patient communications and answer messages in a timely manner
- This is a full-time position and may at times require working evenings and/or weekend hours
- Shift option are Pre 6am - 2:30 cst AM 8:30am - 5 cst Mid Shift 12:30 - 9pm cst Days of the week shifts are: Monday - Friday Tuesday - Saturday Sunday - Thursday
- Work adhering to US regulatory and Quality System requirements (21 CFR 820, etc).
- This position assumes and performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- 3+ years of experience in case management/care navigation/health plan/medical office role
- At least 1 year of experience working in a clinical setting
- Fluent in English (Spanish fluency a plus but not required)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication in both languages
- Analytical mindset
- Strong ability to use and learn new technology tools
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Willingness to continually self-educate
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision and also as part of a team
- Skilled with standard computer programs
- Remote and hybrid position available. Based in the Austin, TX area and able to travel regularly to our clinic in downtown Austin
PREFERRED (NOT REQUIRED) SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Understanding of medical terminology Experience working in healthcare, hospitality or customer service. Familiar with phlebotomy and/or injections
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is using a computer and typing. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and sit. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually Mild For this position the percentage of expected Travel is: 25% of the time, Austin local *Curative has no ownership interest in Curative Medical. Curative Medical is a separate, physician-owned entity. A Curative affiliate exclusively manages the non-clinical business operations of Curative Medical.