About Thirty Capital, LLC
Thirty Capital is a mid-market CRE investment & advisory firm dedicated to protecting cashflow, generating equity returns, and creating alpha from commercial real estate assets.
- Create and implement a business plan to build our advisory capabilities in the affordable housing space.
- Organize and maintain affordable housing client portfolios to outperform the market.
- Manage affordable housing client assets by evaluating asset status, needs, risks, goals and progress as measured through benchmarking and forecasting for the best outcomes.
- Establish yourself as the resident expert in affordable housing with the ability to provide content knowledge internally and externally.
- Become a product expert to assist in expanding our technology platform for affordable housing.
- Liaison to trade organizations and industry leaders.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an affordable housing asset manager inclusive of other property management experience*
- Forward-thinking innovative mindset
- Excellent understanding of technology and its ability to change the CRE industry as demonstrated from previous experience
- Strong financial background with experience in financial modeling
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational and managerial skills
- Attention to detail, and experience in high-stakes growth environments
- Undergraduate Degree, Advanced Degree preferred not required
- Excellent problem solving or solutioning for common issues and concerns
- Proven client management skills
- History of public speaking or thought leadership
- Desire to mentor and educate
*While 7-10 years of experience can be a good proxy for success, the ideal background for this role doesn't have to meet this experience threshold if the individual has been part of fast-growing teams with experience scaling ideas from inception to launch specifically in the affordable housing space.
This will be a hybrid role based out of our Charlotte office.