About Thirty Capital, LLC
Thirty Capital is a mid-market CRE investment & advisory firm dedicated to protecting cashflow, generating equity returns, and creating alpha from commercial real estate assets.
The Account Executive Role
We’re excited to find the ideal fit to round out our sales team at Thirty Capital. We’re searching for someone to lead our sales effort in accounting and financial services.
This role will work primarily with our Performance and Services brand under the Thirty Capital umbrella, reporting directly to the Head of Sales. As an integral part of the work at Thirty Capital, you will often be the first point of contact for clients that are interested in any of the companies within our portfolio. You will engage potential customers in a timely manner with the goal of turning leads into opportunities.
- Business Development:
- Identify and target clients in need of accounting services.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to generate new business leads and opportunities.
- Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Consultative Selling:
- Understand clients' unique needs, pain points, and goals to provide accounting services.
- Relationship Management:
- Establish and nurture strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Act as a trusted advisor, providing insights and solutions to address clients' challenges.
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction and retention.
- Sales Performance:
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Prepare and submit accurate sales forecasts and reports to management.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitors to maintain a competitive edge.
- Team Collaboration:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and customer support to drive sales success.
- Share market insights and customer feedback to improve our service offerings.
What We Expect from You
- A strong desire to continue in, or grow a career in sales, marketing, product or business development.
- Enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced, collaborative, and competitive environment.
- Genuinely care about helping people/clients
- Team player always willing to share knowledge and help out new teammates as we continue to expand.
- Demonstrate empathy and thoughtfulness in your professional communication.
- Coachable and love to learn new things.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or real estate
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in B2B sales, real estate accounting and back office services, or CRE Asset Management. A preference will be towards those in a sales capacity.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong understanding of accounting services and commercial real estate.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Salesforce and sales tracking tools.