Digital Marketing Associate
Thirty Capital is a mid-market CRE investment & advisory firm dedicated to protecting cashflow, generating equity returns, and creating alpha from commercial real estate assets.
This role will lead the digital marketing and paid advertising efforts for all Thirty Capital brands, leveraging tactics that increase brand traffic, drive lead capture and conversion, and fill the sales pipeline, while also planning, executing, testing, and reporting on growth tactics across multiple channels.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this position is responsible for paid demand generation, including SEM/PPC, remarketing, social media advertising, content syndication, and marketing analytics and reporting. These activities will play a key part in filling the sales funnel with qualified leads and ultimately driving revenue across the portfolio. This position requires an individual who enjoys a fast-paced learning environment, takes initiative and ownership of projects, and thrives on precise execution.
- Apply a deep understanding of digital marketing best practices to develop and implement on a playbook of repeatable tactics across a range of advertising platforms.
- Gain a deep understanding of our brands, products/services, target audience, and messaging in order to produce high-impact lead generation programs.
- Conduct thorough market research to identify and craft tailored marketing strategies.
- Strategize and execute on innovative ways to acquire traffic, capture and convert leads, and maximize growth, all while aligning with strategic business goals.
- Develop a quarterly digital strategy that is responsive to the current needs of the business and includes a set of tactics, budget and plan to execute on those tactics, alignment with goals/KPIs, and forecasted results / impact on pipeline.
- Conceptualize, produce, and optimize ads with compelling copy, engaging graphics, and persuasive CTAs; regularly test and expand campaigns, creative, ad groups, audience targeting, and keywords.
- Leverage digital strategies for pre- and post-launch of content, events, and other initiatives; align paid advertising initiatives with campaigns across the marketing team.
- Regularly and rigorously monitor, test, and analyze the performance of campaigns; evaluate them against established ROI and KPI goals; and make proactive changes to improve performance across digital platforms.
- Offer recommendations and provide budgetary insights for the digital marketing budget; be able to speak to KPIs such as MQLs, CAC, CPL, and ROI.
- Develop reporting that allows you to understand, forecast, measure, and report on the performance of campaigns executed, areas of improvement, and recommendations for opportunities to impact growth. Analyze key business metrics and impacts.
- Assess and evaluate strategies and channels and make meaningful, data-driven recommendations for next steps.
- Internally publicize and share relevant insights from experiments, tactics, and projects and deliver performance reports to key stakeholders.
- Engage in brainstorming sessions, present innovative ideas, and take an active role in bringing those ideas to fruition.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Understanding of the lead generation, qualification, and nurture processes and terminology
- Experience with digital advertising at a growing B2B SaaS organization, with a proven track record of success
- Strong reporting and analytical skills with an ability to compile and analyze campaign data to proactively derive data-driven insights and inform decisions
- Strong creativity and design sensibility with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in marketing analytics tools
- Entrepreneurial zest and hands-on attitude, with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and independently manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to shifting business demands and priorities, with a continuous and proactive drive for learning, improvement, and success
- Thrive on collaboration with cross-functional groups
Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with paid search and digital marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices, including SEM/PPC, remarketing, and social media advertising for B2B SaaS
- 2+ years of relevant experience in B2B and/or CRE
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, and other marketing automation, operations, & analytics tools
- Google ad certification required
- Contract to hire