Demand Generation Marketing Associate:
Thirty Capital is a mid-market CRE investment & advisory firm dedicated to protecting cashflow, generating equity returns, and creating alpha from commercial real estate assets.
This role will lead the demand generation marketing efforts for all Thirty Capital brands, leveraging tactics that increase brand awareness, drive lead generation, fill the sales pipeline, and accelerate conversion for prospects throughout the sales funnel while also planning, executing, testing, and reporting on growth tactics across multiple channels.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this position is responsible for organic demand generation, including website and landing page development, management, and optimization; SEO; social media marketing; database and email marketing; sales enablement; and marketing analytics and reporting. These activities will play a key part in stimulating interest and intent for our solutions, driving conversions across the prospect journey, and developing long-term client relationships. This position requires an individual who enjoys a fast-paced learning environment, takes initiative and ownership of projects, and thrives on precise execution.
- Apply a deep understanding of demand generation best practices to develop a playbook of repeatable tactics that drive revenue from new business, up-sell, and cross-sell for each of our brands.
- Strategize and execute on organic programs and campaigns that will help prospects understand and adopt our offerings, drive qualified leads, build the sales pipeline, and generate revenue, all while aligning with strategic business goals.
- Develop a quarterly demand generation strategy that is responsive to the current needs of the business that includes a set of tactics, plan to execute on those tactics, and forecasted results / impact on pipeline.
- Gain a deep understanding of our brands, products/services, target audience, and messaging in order to produce high-impact programs that deliver results and hit target metrics, including qualified leads, sales opportunities, pipeline conversion rates, marketing-impacted revenue, and ROI.
- Own, develop, and rigorously monitor, test, and optimize websites and landing pages, blogs, and emails to improve conversion rates at different stages of the sales funnel, with specific variables including creative, copy, content, CTAs, and channel engagement.
- Build and expand marketing operations programs in conjunction with campaigns to reach, excite, engage, convert, and retain our ideal client profiles and target market segments.
- Develop reporting that allows you to understand, forecast, measure, and report on the performance of campaigns executed, areas of improvement, and recommendations for opportunities to impact growth. Analyze key business metrics and impacts.
- Internally publicize and share relevant insights from experiments, tactics, and projects and deliver performance reports to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the sales teams to leverage sales and marketing technologies, content, and materials to drive lead follow-up, prospect conversion, and pipeline acceleration.
- Create new strategies for demand generation in partnership with other team members for execution.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Understanding of the lead generation, qualification, and nurture processes and terminology
- Experience generating demand (and executing on the tasks involved) at a growing B2B SaaS organization, with a proven track record of success
- Strong reporting and analytical skills with an ability to compile and analyze campaign data to proactively derive data-driven insights and inform decisions
- Strong editorial and design skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial zest and hands-on attitude, with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and independently manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to shifting business demands and priorities, with a continuous and proactive drive for learning, improvement, and success
- Thrive on collaboration with cross-functional groups
Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with modern organic growth concepts, strategies, and best practices, including SEO, social media, content syndication, and more for B2B SaaS
- 2+ years of relevant experience in B2B and/or CRE
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, and other marketing automation, operations, & analytics tools
- Advanced experience with WordPress and HTML coding required
- Contract to Hire