About Thirty Capital, LLC
We are first and foremost a commercial real estate portfolio and incubator focused on delivering value to our customers through technology-driven solutions. Thirty Capital is changing the prevailing paradigm and accelerating the industry’s adoption of technology.
Through each of our companies in the Thirty Capital portfolio, we bring to market innovative, yet practical, products rigorously tested and developed based upon our own needs as business owners.
The Account Executive Role
We’re excited to find the ideal fit to round out our sales team at Thirty Capital. We’re searching for someone willing learn and grow in the real estate technology space, focusing primarily on asset management solutions.
This role will work with both SaaS solutions and services brands under the Thirty Capital umbrella, reporting directly to the Head of Sales. As an integral part of the work at Thirty Capital, you will often be the first point of contact for clients that are interested in any of the companies within our portfolio. You will engage potential customers in a timely manner with the goal of turning leads into opportunities.
What You’ll Do
- * Work alongside a team of CRE experts to gain the knowledge, skill, and mindset to navigate the sales process on behalf of our clients
- * Work alongside senior leadership across the portfolio to become an expert in the CRE space
- * Continue to progress your skillsets to eventually take on more and more responsibility across the team
- * When externally representing Thirty Capital, you’ll work to establish a genuine connection and learn all about the potential customer and how we may positively impact their work
- * Identify how Lobby CRE’s SaaS solution can improve prospect & client operations and achieve their goals
- * Using a consultative and problem-solving approach, stimulate additional interest in all brands under the Thirty Capital portfolio
- * Focus on the value we can provide, such as increasing operational efficiency through each of our products we offer
- * As an eventual product expert, answer all questions with honesty, professionalism, and empathy
- * Constantly improve your sales strategies, messaging tactics, and pipeline management skills
- * Maintain accurate client records in the Salesforce platform
What We Expect From You
- * A strong desire to continue in, or grow a career in sales, marketing, product or business development
- * Enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced, collaborative, and competitivep environment
- * Genuinely care about helping people/clients
- * Team player always willing to share knowledge and help out new teammates as we continue to expand
- * Demonstrate empathy and thoughtfulness in your professional communication
- * Coachable and love to learn new things
This role is ideally based out of one of our offices in Charlotte, North Carolina.