JOB SUMMARY & DESCRIPTION
AC Wellness Network is an independent medical practice exclusively dedicated to delivering compassionate, effective healthcare to the Apple employee population at the Apple Wellness Centers in Santa Clara Valley, including the new Apple Park Wellness Center. AC Wellness Network believes that having trusting, accessible relationships with our patients, enabled by technology, promotes high-quality care and a unique patient experience. This is fostered by an environment of continuous learning and teamwork, which in turn allows us to work with our patients to achieve exceptional health outcomes. The centers offer a unique concierge-like healthcare experience for employees and their dependents. Candidates must have an appreciation for the patient experience and passion for wellness and population health — integrating best clinical practices and technology in a manner that drives patient engagement.
An AC Wellness physician approaches the patient in a holistic fashion, with emphasis on preventing future disease but with a confident approach to acute and chronic existing disease. This role provides primary health care, episodic, and preventive care to patients.An emphasis on patient-centered care with a high-touch/concierge-like approach is essential to how care is delivered. The physician will demonstrate comfort and enthusiasm for new methods of care delivery using technology.
- Comfortable with change and willingness to work in a non-traditional practice model
- The candidate should be able to provide on call coverage on an 1:8 week basis
- Acts as a patient advocate for employees and family members in times of crisis and is proactive in assisting patients find care both internally in the wellness center and externally for services not offered within the wellness center.
- Focuses on quality of care and the patient experience including timeliness and effective communication.
- Must be flexible in regards to physician practice models and clinic schedule.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well within a team.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to engage patients and practice medicine through telemedicine.
- Personal and professional integrity of the highest order.
- Collaborates with team members to develop practice guidelines and to further develop operational workflows in the clinic as it grows.
- Maintains the strictest confidentiality
EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- 3 years Primary Care experience
- Board Certified in either Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required.
- Current DEA and California license