At AC Wellness, our entire focus is to deliver compassionate, effective healthcare to the Apple employee population. We believe that trusting, accessible relationships with our patients, enabled by technology, promotes high quality care and a great patient experience. This is fostered by an environment of continuous learning and teamwork, which in turn allows us to work with our patients to achieve exceptional health outcomes.
The Care Navigator sets the tone for the patient experience, whether it is the patient’s first phone call, or their first interaction with a team member entering the center. The Care Navigator is an expert communicator who proactively manages any concerns that may arise and shares all relevant information to the care team. The Care Navigator will delight and surprise patients by offering world-class service.
This is a per diem opportunity to assist with gaps in the clinic schedule. The hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 7:30am-8pm and Saturdays from 7:30am-5pm. We are looking for individuals that can work shifts that include 7:30am-4pm and/or 11:30am-8pm.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responds to all guest requests professionally and in a personable, accurate, and timely manner.
- First point of contact for guests and patients entering the wellness centers. Ensures an effective and positive check-in process. Collect/verifies insurances and co-pays.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with clinic services and hours of operations.
- Handles multi-phone line system, professionally answering calls, scheduling appointments, and ensuring great communication with patients, staff, and office staff.
- Maintain patient files within EHR systems by updating information and uploading related documents
- Processes packages, faxes, messages, and mail which may be either outgoing or incoming in an accurate and timely manner.
- Processes any transactions required to complete the guest’s visit.
- Assists with other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Maintains the strictest confidentiality
- Duties may include program coordination, as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Two years of employment in a related position (Client facing, hospitality or sales).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Ability to work as a key team member.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Must have excellent computer skills and familiarity with Apple products (iMac, iPad, iPhone).
- Reading, writing & excellent oral proficiency in the English language.
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes.
- High School diploma. AA Degree preferred.