At AC Wellness, our entire focus is to deliver compassionate, effective healthcare to the Apple employee population. We believe that trusting, accessible relationships with our patients, enabled by technology, promotes high quality care and a great patient experience. This is fostered by an environment of continuous learning and teamwork, which in turn allows us to work with our patients to achieve exceptional health outcomes.
This position is responsible for operations leadership, formulating and executing business strategies, operating plans, process and quality improvement, and business transformation initiatives for all operational functions within AC Wellness Medical Group. This position fosters a culture of innovation through planning, organizing and directing all operational functions of the organization and ensuring staff deliver high quality and costs effective patient care and ancillary services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develops reliable management and operating system focused improving daily operations, developing amazing leaders, accelerating our ability to accept new innovative programs and assuring the highest levels of safety and quality for our patients.
- Direct overall operations to include budget development and management, productivity and budgeting.
- Develops the operational goals and needs of AC Wellness Medical Group and supports implementation.
- Work closely with the AC Wellness Management Services Organization and Apple benefits in the development of Medical Group’s strategic direction.
- Ensure consistent and effective execution of key systems and processes that make effective use of organizational resources.
- Create a work environment in which employees committed to their organization and feel pride and job ownership.
- Participate in the development of the space planning and leads the space planning design for the Medical Group
- Monitor financial performance to monitor volumes, revenues and expenses
- Develop annual operating objectives and plans for Medical Group
- Develop management team to make effective decisions and delegate's authority to most appropriate level.
- Create environment that facilitates innovative delivery of care for all Medical Group patients
- Collaborate with all staff in the development and measurement of performance goals for quality, cost, growth, people and innovation.
- Provides leadership to ensure attainment of strategic objectives and short and long term growth planning processes, both local and national.
- Assure that all quality, compliance and privacy requirements are met in all areas of operation.
- Ensure that a continuous improvement approach is implemented to measure actual performance against established standards.
- Measures actual budgetary performance (revenue, expense, staffing) against standards and ensures variances are within established targets.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive executive leadership experience in healthcare or related field is required. Non-profit experience is helpful but not required.
- Masters of Healthcare Management, Business Administration or Public Health Required
- Strong background in Financial Management, business development, program planning, process improvement, change management, succession planning is a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate information clearly and interact positively with a diverse group of people is essential.
- Successful track record in high growth physician practice
- High level understanding of all business functions such as IT, HR, Finance, Compliance and Marketing.
- Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders