AC Wellness Network is an independent medical practice exclusively dedicated to delivering compassionate, effective healthcare to the Apple employee population at the Apple Wellness Centers in Santa Clara Valley, including the new Apple Park Wellness Center. AC Wellness Network believes that having trusting, accessible relationships with our patients, enabled by technology, promotes high-quality care and a unique patient experience. This is fostered by an environment of continuous learning and teamwork, which in turn allows us to work with our patients to achieve exceptional health outcomes. The centers offer a unique concierge-like healthcare experience for employees and their dependents. Candidates must have an appreciation for the patient experience and passion for wellness and population health — integrating best clinical practices and technology in a manner that drives patient engagement.
The Care Navigator sets the tone for the patient experience, whether it is the patient’s first phone call, or their first interaction with a team member entering the center. The care navigator acts as a care navigator for patients in and out of the center. The care navigator is an expert communicator who proactively manages any concerns that may arise and share all relevant information to the care team. The care navigator will delight and surprise patients by offering world-class service.
This particular role will be a per diem opportunity, meaning we need folks to work open shifts in the schedule. This could be for people who call in sick for the day, have scheduled leaves or vacations, and we will need a per diem person to fill in that time.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & SKILLS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven organizational skills, great interpersonal skills, and ability to work as a key team member
- Must have excellent computer skills and familiarity with Apple products (iMac, iPad, iPhone). Reading, writing & excellent oral proficiency in the English language
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
- Responds to all guest requests professionally and in a personable, accurate, and timely manner
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with clinic services and hours of operations
- Handles multi-phone line system, professionally answering calls, scheduling appointments, and ensuring great communication with patients, staff, and office staff
- Processes packages, faxes, messages, and mail which may be either outgoing or incoming in an accurate and timely manner
- Processes any transactions required to complete the guest’s visit
- Assists with other administrative tasks as assigned
- Maintains the strictest confidentiality
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Four year degree or equivalent experience
- Two years of employment in a related position with another hospitality or sales organization