At AC Wellness, our entire focus is to deliver compassionate, effective healthcare to the Apple employee population. We believe that trusting, accessible relationships with our patients, enabled by technology, promotes high quality care and a great patient experience. This is fostered by an environment of continuous learning and teamwork, which in turn allows us to work with our patients to achieve exceptional health outcomes.
The Care Navigator sets the tone for the patient experience, whether it is the patient’s first phone call, or their first interaction with a team member entering the center. The Care Navigator is an expert communicator who proactively manages any concerns that may arise and shares all relevant information to the care team. The Care Navigator will delight and surprise patients by offering world-class service.
This is a full time, 40-hour/week opportunity. We are looking for individuals who will be available 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturdays 8am-5pm. When a Saturday is worked, there will be a designated week day off.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responds to all guest requests professionally and in a personable, accurate, and timely manner.
- First point of contact for guests and patients entering the wellness centers. Ensures an effective and positive check-in process. Collect/verifies insurances and co-pays.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with clinic services and hours of operations.
- Handles multi-phone line system, professionally answering calls, scheduling appointments, and ensuring great communication with patients, staff, and office staff.
- Maintain patient files within EHR systems by updating information and uploading related documents
- Processes packages, faxes, messages, and mail which may be either outgoing or incoming in an accurate and timely manner.
- Processes any transactions required to complete the guest’s visit.
- Assists with other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Maintains the strictest confidentiality
- Duties may include program coordination, as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Two years of employment in a related position (Client facing, hospitality or sales).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Ability to work as a key team member.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Must have excellent computer skills and familiarity with Apple products (iMac, iPad, iPhone).
- Reading, writing & excellent oral proficiency in the English language.
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes.
- High School diploma. AA Degree preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
——Amount of Time Spent——
0 - 12%
13 - 33%
34 - 66%
Seeing: Must be able to see and reads with or without corrective lenses
Hearing: Must be able to hear adequately to communicate with people in person and via phone systems
Lifting/carrying up to 25 lbs
Lifting/Carrying over 25 lbs
Grasping/Feeling/Finger use of both hands: Must be able to write; type; se a keyboard and telephone system