Wellinks is a COPD-focused digital health company, fueled by a mission to empower people in their pursuit to breathe freely. Wellinks’ lead asset is a digitally enabled and outcomes-driven holistic virtual care management solution for COPD, with a focus on reinventing respiratory care. The company’s expertise in COPD innovation began with the development and FDA 510(k) clearance of the Flyp Nebulizer. The first truly pocket-portable nebulizer, the Flyp allows patients simple, convenient, and connected access to breathing treatments.
The Product Team at Wellinks is responsible for developing amazing experiences for all of our stakeholders, including patients, clinicians, payers, and internal team members in our health coach program. Our work covers devices, software, and services, and we commit to and embody the principles of human centered design and user-first problem solving.
Wellinks is looking for its first full-time Product Manager. Their contributions will directly impact patient engagement, clinical outcomes, and company growth.
Candidates will be evaluated on their experience in the following areas, ranked in order of importance:
• Decomposing a large initiative or set of features into smaller pieces that can be developed incrementally, thinking creatively as needed.
• Collaborating with engineers to understand the tradeoffs of different solutions for a particular feature and evaluating the information in the context of patient, partner, and company tradeoffs. Then articulation of the tradeoffs to stakeholders with a clear point of view.
• Collaborating with other members of the design and research team to develop user research plans, participating in the user interviews when appropriate.
• Taking the output of user research, finding the patterns and prioritizing them.
• Taking input from cross-functional stakeholders (Commercial, Quality/Regulator, etc.) and weaving it into features and roadmap, maintaining good relationships even when their input cannot be accommodated.
• Process Experience
o Implementing and improving agile processes with focus on shipping of features
o Strong organizational and project management skills
o Strong point of view on organizational and tracking software
• Road mapping
o Creating and maintaining in collaboration with C-level executives.
o Translating to planning, securing and deployment of resources.
o Scoping, planning and executing objectives.
• Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
o Determining which ones to track.
o Ensuring that ways to monitor/track are planned into the development.
• have been employed in a product management capacity for at least two years at a technology-related company.
• count empathy as one of their strengths and use it in their decision-making.
• be comfortable with ambiguity in their assignments, sometimes with limited direction and oversight, and enjoy bringing clarity to them.
• Enjoy solving complex problems, balancing tried-and-true solutions with innovative ones.
Candidates with experience in healthcare, especially digital health, will be given additional consideration.
This role can be either hybrid (split week on-site vs from home) or fully remote. Compensation will include salary, bonus and equity. Benefits include PTO, health insurance (including dental and vision), personal development & training allowances and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Convexity Scientific (Wellinks) embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better and more impactful our work will be! Convexity Scientific, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, citizenship, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.