Wellinks is a COPD-focused digital health company fueled by a mission to empower people in their pursuit to breathe freely and reinventing respiratory care around the people who need it. Wellinks’ offering is a digitally enabled and outcomes-driven holistic virtual disease management solution for COPD. The solution includes connected devices, purpose-built software, health coaching, and components of pulmonary rehabilitation.
The company’s expertise in COPD innovation began with the development and FDA 510(k) clearance of Flyp Nebulizer, the first truly pocket-portable nebulizer, allowing patients simple, convenient, and connected access to breathing treatments.
We are searching for an experienced and motivated sales leader who will play an essential role in the commercialization of the Wellinks COPD solution, with a focus on integrated delivery networks (IDNs) and regional health plans. The Vice Presdient of Sales - Key Accounts will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and is responsible for identifying, accessing, and activating high priority account targets for early and full launch phases.
The ideal candidate has experience working with IDNs and/or health plans and has active relationships with critical decision makers and champions who can influence digital health solution evaluation and selection within their organization. Success in this fast-paced role will require a deep clinical and economic understanding of healthcare, IDN and health plan decision process, creative contracting/sales strategies, and complex relationship management. Prior experience launching new and innovative medical technologies, services, or solutions is a must.
• Sales execution. Exceed company objectives for new account contracting, growth, and revenue metrics.
• Responsible for the development and success of the Key Account sales plan. Build and execute a strategy leading to large and frequent wins.
• Navigate the customer ecosystem, clinically and administratively, culminating in successful Executive Presentations to IDN and payer decision makers (service line leaders, C-Suite, innovation leads, medical directors, population health, etc).
• Be a central point of contact for Wellinks team to key executives and clinical leaders within key accounts.
• Maintain and build disease state / virtual health industry knowledge, staying at the forefront of the rapid evolution of the field and ensuring subject matter expertise when interfacing with internal and external stakeholders.
• Work with Clinical Development and Product Marketing, providing imput to health economic and outcomes research insights/evidence (HEOR), value analysis materials, and marketing collateral.
• Collaborate with Marketing and Product on product strategy and positioning. Provide and report competitive intelligence information observed in the field or discovered in research.
• As Wellinks grows and with demonstrated success in the role, opportunity to build and lead a team.
• This role will require significant travel, 40-60%
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum 10 years of experience including prior work and relationships within sectors including, but not limited to, Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN) Medicare Advantage (MA) Plans, Value-Based Healthcare (VBHC), Employer Sponsored Health Plans, Digital Health, Consulting, and Managed Care.
• Minimum 5 years of experience with innovative healthcare solutions, medical technologies, and services. Ideally including digital health / technology solutions for chronic conditions.
• Expertise in large health systems and integrated delivery networks required.
• Experience contract development and negotiation, ideally having introduced and executed agreement with performance guarantees and/or value based components.
• Experience in a startup / fast-growth environment.
• MBA, MPH, or other relevant advance degree(s)
• Experience building and leading teams
• Experience in payer account management
• Health outcomes / health economics experience (HEOR)
• Experience with a leader in digital / virtual healthcare solutions and startup experience.
For immediate consideration, apply at Wellinks.com by clicking on ‘Careers’ at the bottom of the page.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Convexity Scientific (Wellinks) embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better and more impactful our work will be! Convexity Scientific, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, citizenship, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.