Wellinks is a COPD-focused digital health company fueled by a mission to empower people in their pursuit to breathe freely. Wellinks’ lead asset is a digitally enabled and outcomes-driven holistic virtual care management solution for COPD, with a focus on reinventing respiratory care. The company’s expertise in COPD innovation began with the development and FDA 510(k) clearance of Flyp Nebulizer, the first truly pocket-portable nebulizer, allowing patients simple, convenient, and connected access to breathing treatments.
We're a team of bold thinkers and change makers in pursuit of a big vision! The work is challenging, the culture is inspiring, and the impact we will have is meaningful. If this gives you energy, read on to learn more.
The Product Marketer* will be a driving force in getting our products to the market and keeping them there. The right candidate will be the overarching voice of the customer, a mastermind of messaging, an enabler of traction, and an accelerator of adoption – all at the same time. This individual will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and will balance individual contribution with vendor, partner, and team leadership as we evolve and grow.
The Product Marketer will collaborate with all cross-functional commercial, clinical, and product development teams; especially in the areas of research and strategic planning. They will play a hands-on role in the evolution of Wellinks’ product road map and commercialization planning. Success in this role will require an intense focus on and deep understanding of customer (patient, payer, provider, at-risk entity) needs, journeys, and purchasing decisions.
Great messaging and positioning are important outputs of the product marketer. A Product Marketer also owns understanding and communicating the product’s value proposition. This will include cultivating a consistent internal voice and messaging, leading the creation of marketing materials that communicate product features and benefits, and developing the marketing tools and campaigns to attract new prospects and customers.
(*subject to leveling commensurate to candidate experience)
Role and Responsibilities:
· Develop and own the creation of the value propositions for all Wellinks products driven by customer insights from all segments and channels.
· Orchestrate actionable data-driven insights to drive marketing strategy and inform product development teams.
· Partner with cross-functional teams including commercial, product development, design, medical affairs, and executive colleagues.
· Operate cross-enterprise to build and deliver a coordinated product rollout in support of business goals and commercial strategy.
· Establish deep COPD-related clinical, economic, and health operational domain expertise. Research and communicate the customer journey for multiple stakeholders (patient, provider, economic buyer).
· Refine and communicate the value proposition of Wellinks’ products. Identify stories, customer journeys, and use cases that resonate with a variety of stakeholders to create compelling customer-facing messaging.
· Manage agency partners and vendors as needed to supplement Wellinks’ in-house capabilities.
· Support business development projects and sales initiatives.
· Stay on the cutting edge of technology and competitive trends. Distill insights related to the Wellinks business and strategy to share across the executive, product development, medical affairs, and commercial teams.
· Live the company values of being Principled, Effective, Affirming, Cohesive, and Extraordinary.
· Bachelor’s degree required. MBA, MPH, or other relevant advanced degree preferred.
· 5-7 years of experience in a related field of marketing, with a focus healthcare and life sciences. Experience in pulmonary-related disease states a plus.
· Strong digital and technological proclivity
· Experience with b2b and/or healthcare product strategy and development.
· Experience with content marketing, product launches, user research and buyer persona development.
· Project management experience with a track record of planning and rolling out campaigns or engagements.
· Attention to detail and eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate / communicate features into benefits for a variety of stakeholders.
· An entrepreneurial profile and comfort in a fast-paced startup environment.
· Be energized by the opportunity to make an impact and ready to be hands-on with the work. You should be a builder now and a leader later.
Wow us with:
· Degree from a top-tier MBA program.
· Digital health domain expertise, especially in pulmonary / chronic diseases
· Experience in a B2B2C model.
· Clinical marketing experience with a medical device, biotech / pharmaceuticals, or payer/provider organization.
Profile for Success:
· You're a technophile with a track record of designing, developing, and delivering transformative digital solutions. You are comfortable using digital tools to solve problems, organize thoughts, and communicate. You apply product methodologies (iteration, fast fail, etc.).
· You have an extensive knowledge of digital capabilities, emerging trends, virtual care models.
· You can see where the puck is moving and can articulate a long term strategy while tying it back to what is important today.
· Be it visual, verbal, or written - your communications are clear and engaging. You have a high proficiency in communications tools including MS Office, GSuite, etc.
· You are a fast learner and are self-driven in your pursuit of a deep knowledge base.