We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Hands-on Development. Work directly with the UX Designer to translate business specifications (along with mocks) into responsive, performant and beautiful pages
- Shared component libraries. Help develop shared component libraries and design system to facilitate consistency across platform.
- Strong eye for visual design and styling. Wellinks technology touches the lives of many, so your attention to detail will bring a huge impact to the community.
- Mentoring and pairing. Working closely with in-house junior developers as well as coordinating work with external consultants. Also, be a part of the growth of the team.
- Onsite/Offsite Work. Work best in a remote setup? Let's talk about how this role could work well for you.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Convexity Scientific embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better and more impactful our work will be! Convexity Scientific, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, citizenship, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO is the law.