Warriors Hooptopia provides a one-of-a-kind experience that could only be lived if you were an actual professional basketball player! Go through a series of pre-draft workouts, impress decision makers to secure your place in draft, then find yourself living the life of a Warriors player doing wild dunks and celebrating championship wins!
The Harness Rigger Coordinator will prepare our guests to take on our Slam Jam exhibit where they will fly through the air to create their most creative slam dunk! … All while being strapped to a 5 points-of-contact harness with two industrial grade security clips to keep our guest and Slam Jam participant nice and safe.
This temporary position will have several Full and Part-Time hours as Warriors Hooptopia will run through June 2020.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The ideal candidate is experienced and uniquely familiar with safety harnesses for climbing (indoor/outdoor), zip-lines, and even professional trade/utility person familiar with utility harnesses as Arborists and Electricians. This is a great opportunity for a side-gig to do something fun!
· Operate and maintain specialized harness equipment for the purpose of flying our guest via our Slam Jam exhibit
· Assist and advise our guests with the proper installation and removal of flying safety harnesses
· Develop a thorough knowledge of the safety harness associated to the mechanized rigging system which includes motorized winches controlling the aerial exhibit
· During an exhibit, daily, weekly, monthly or other-directed timeframe advise on routine inspections and preventative maintenance on issued harnesses to ensure the safe use associated with operational equipment
· Maintain a safe working environment at all times by conforming to all established safety policies and procedures
· Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the Hooptopia exhibit
· Perform all other job-related duties as requested
WHAT YOU HAVE
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Previous immediate experience with the installing and utilizing safety harnesses
· Formal fall protection training, competency training and overall safety training
· Excellent customer service skills
· Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all internal and external customers
· Professional appearance and demeanor
· Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.