Join our Candy Kingdom as our Customer Relations Manager for Candytopia LLC. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer of this privately held company and serving as our main point person who will engage directly with our customers and patrons in order to improve all aspects of their Candytopia experience.
Our ideal candidate is customer service-driven with an intense urgency to protect the Candytopia brand by re-enforcing a positive experience for our guests and patrons, by managing a voluminous amount of daily inquires, comments and (on the very rare occasion) critical feedback on Candytopia’s various social media platforms and forums. The Customer Relations Manager is problem solver who is self-motivated to meet the organization’s goals and objectives, as they must be able to learn quickly and work independently on their own, they will also be in close contact with our customers and will go above and beyond to help them.
What You’ll Do:
Customer/Guest Experience (Happiness)
- Monitor and maintain all social media accounts and third-party review sites daily and collaborate with key internal stakeholders to any customer service issues or other potential sensitivities
- Interact with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels where the position effectively responds to and handles guest problems and complaints
- Ensure all social media communications are on-brand and consistent, in terms of quality, creativity, style and tone
- Monitor social media traffic and trends through several of Candytopia’s social and site analytic accounts, platforms and report findings, as necessary
- Assist in resolving customer complaints, which cannot be handled by Operation Managers and General Managers
- After working with a dissatisfied customer contact and coordinating with the appropriate personnel, follow up with all parties involved to determine what actions were taken, then continue follow up until complaint is completely resolved
Procedures Design and Team Development
- Plan, design, and implement process improvements to ensure a high quality of customer interactions and experience
- Build a team as the company grows, where you will recruit, develop and mentor to instill a nurturing environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment as the team; where the focus is on strong procedural processes, management practices and a strong service culture
- Reinforce recordkeeping process by maintaining data accuracy and document customer service actions, discussions, status and resolutions
- Analyze statistical data results and compile accurate reports for regular distribution to executive management
Candidate success will be measured as they…
- Must be empathetic, compassionate and have an even temper and communicate genuine concern and determination to make things right for our customers and our staff
- Must have integrity with regard to time management, productivity, and team interactions
- Must be highly organized and immediately responsive to team communications and meet deadlines
- Have proven skills to quickly evaluate complex issues and identify multiple options for resolution
- Know our business, our vision, and products inside-and-out so that you can effectively answer questions
- Keep records of client interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- Self-starter and quick thinker who thrives in ambiguous and rapidly changing situations
- Proven track record of taking initiative to suggest and implement new ideas
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to relentlessly prioritize
- Proficiency with social media marketing software
- Passion for a fast-paced, high growth environment
What if an eccentric chocolatier and a daredevil pop star had a whirlwind romance, got married while skydiving, and had a glamorous, glittering love. This six-month event celebrates the vibrant colors and flavors of our favorite sugary delights through a series of interactive art installations in over a dozen environments, from flying unicorn pigs to a marshmallow tsunami. If you ever dreamed of nibbling your way through Candyland or scoring a Golden Ticket, you’ve come to the right place. Apply today to be our General Manager! Treat yourself to working at Candytopia and let your taste buds and your imagination soar!
Candytopia is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.