We are looking for hosts, actors, waiters, comedians, dancers,retailcustomer service...anyone who loves people, loves to perform, entertain crowds, party and loves candy.
Why? Because we want you to join our candy kingdom guiding guests through our sprawling sanctuary of confectionary bliss known as Candytopia!
THE SHOES YOU WILL FILL:
As a Brand Ambassador (aka Candytopian), you fill the most critical role within our Kingdom: bringing our fantasyland to life! You will use your sweetness, creativity, and genuine desire for PLAY to put smiles on guests’faces.You will use your imaginary-friend building skills to ignite the energy in a crowd of strangers and create a fantastical, mind-warping, lip-smacking, jaw-dropping, eye-boggling experience for
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR DAYS...& NIGHTS...& WEEKENDS
• Represent the CANDYTOPIA brand with joy, creativity & integrity.
• Outrageously entertain & engage with audiences to deliver sweetness beyond their wildest
• Delivering outstanding improv & generating audience participation, as well as deliver exceptional stage presence & customer service.
• Work seamlessly as part of a team, as well as independently
• Rely on your internal motivation to deliver your best performance on every shift
• Strike a pose, as you will be photographed by visitors and shared on social media!
WHAT YOU HAVE:
• Sweet tooth
• Imaginative, contagious, spontaneous & joyful personality!!
• Skilled in improv and audience participation
• Excellent verbal communications & guest hosting skills
• Previous live performance experience, preferred
• Born to entertain with a passion for making people smile (experience in retail and/or hosting and restaurant service)
• Authentic desire & ability to talk with strangers of all flavors
• Ability to thrive managing multiple tasks with an entrepreneurial team in a fast- paced, start-up environment
- Available to work 20-25 hours per week through January 2019, including nights & weekends at our location on 767 Market Street.
•You must attach a resume to your application, in order to be considered.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the Candy Ambassador must be able to:
• Stand for extended periods
• Bend and reach
• Climb up and down stairs
• Stoop to lift, move and retrieve materials
• Pull, push, and lift
• Reach both above and below shoulder height; multiple dexterity.
What if an eccentric chocolatier and a daredevil pop star had a whirlwind romance, got married while skydiving, and had a glamorous, glittering love child who grew up to rule a small nation? Welcome to Candytopia, where colossal candyfloss constructions meld with a tantalizing taffy twistedness!
This six-month event celebrates the vibrant colors and flavors of our favorite sugary delights
through a series of interactive art installations in over a dozen environments, from flying unicorn pigs to a marshmallow tsunami.
If you ever dreamed of nibbling your way through Candyland or scoring a Golden Ticket, you’ve
come to the right place. Apply today to be a Brand Ambassador! Treat yourself to working at
Candytopia, and let your taste buds and your imagination soar!
Candytopia LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.